• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    Hi im new here. althougn i dont like welcomes, i am still introducing myself. Just saying hi and if you want someone to a person who loves pokemon, just give me a buzz.

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Since you said you don't like welcomes, I'll just say hello instead ;)
    Anyways, I hope you enjoy PC!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think it's ok, NEROFIRE, you could start be friends with anybody! Well, staffs and some members here are very friendly, so don't worry about it ok? I hope you enjoy this forum!

Years
  • Awww, not everyone likes welcomes so it's totally fine. I actually used to not care for them for the longest time since I thought they were pretty pointless... ironic to look back on that now, especially since I moderate this section, haha. It's awesome that you made a thread anyways, though. :D Welcome to the forum! I'll refrain from asking you things about yourself if you're not much of an intros fan.

We all love Pokemon here and you've chosen an awesome forum to join! From what I've seen PC has some of the most creative Pokemon fans around; pretty much everyone either draws, writes, creates hacks/games, roleplays, and other things all around. That's one of the best things about the community - we can all share our love for Pokemon through some form of art. Right now the X & Y board is a worthwhile place to stop by given how hyped the sixth generation games are, so that's my personal suggestion if you're looking for one. It's pretty fun to discuss the released news and speculate things that might occur, though admittedly it's been a whiiiile since I last posted over there (shame on me). Unsure if you have forum experience or not but if you ever need help or suggestions on where to go, you can always contact one of us with the bold blue names! We're always around to help people whenever. :) A lot of members that are new to forums join here every day and it's pretty easy to get lost since this place is like an ocean haha.

Looking forward to seeing you post around! Your intro's short, sweet, and to the point so I'm going to assume you're pretty knowledgeable about what you want to do here, so just have fun exploring around! If you ever need someone to chat with hopefully you'll consider me since I'd love to talk about whatever, though I've been kind of engrossed in video games lately so I might be a bit slow. But regardless, I'm always here~!

Anyways, have an amazing time around PC and hopefully you check back every day. We wouldn't want to lose you or anyone else!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello there Nerofire How are you hope you have a wonderful time here and feel free to chat up anyone even me we all love to chat and make new friends. :)

Years
  • Hi Nerofire, and welcome to PC!

The others (especially Cirno) have shown you quite a few sections here you may like, since your intro appears to be short. Don't worry if you can't make detailed intros well, we'll accept any new member who ventures into our community. The Pokemon-based sections are great places to start, but we also have some off-topic sections here, and not to mention all the members you can talk to. Everyone would be looking forward to meeting you!

Also, remember to read the rules because they are there for a reason, and also asking any staff member with the blue, orange or red names and they'd be happy to assist you with anything. If you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to help you settle in to PC, so leave me a visitor message anytime! Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back