• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Years
  • Hey Juney, welcome to PC!

If you don't mind me asking, do you care to tell us a little bit about yourself, particularly your interests and your motive in joining? You don't have to if you dont want to, but that's a great way for us to get to know you better here! :3 Here at PC we have so much to offer from ROM hacking, to artwork showcase, to discussions all things Pokémon including the games, anime, and the manga! We're also a worldwide community that's always active and we're always expanding everyday, so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and get to know lots of people with the same common interests as you! (:

Anyways, please be sure to look over the rules if you haven't done so already so that you stay out of trouble! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may possibly need us! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here if you want to ask questions about the PokéCommunity there, or you have feedback and or a suggestion about the forum as well! :)

Hope to see you around! Feel free to send me a friend request and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • What's up juney, welcome to PC!

It's great to have more peeps here on PC but why not tell us about yourself? We'd love to know a bit more so we can get to know you. All we really ask are simple things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite game is, and what other hobbies you have, It'd make finding places here that cater to your interests easier.. plus you'd be able to make friends better that way! I've been into Pokemon since the late 1990s and the series continues to get even more amazing with each new generation. X and Y are lookin' to be great so far, aren't they? :o

Hm.. I feel like there might've been a One Piece fanclub around up until recently but I can't find it anymore. Maybe you'd be interested in making your own after browsing through the Fan Clubs & Groups board rules? Owning a club is super fun and there are definitely a lot of One Piece fans here. Just a suggestion!

Have a great time here and be sure to let our lovely staff know if you need anything at all! We're always here to chat anytime, too. <3

Back