• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    Hello everyone I just joined yesterday because I recently got back into Pokemon I have been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue versions came out I kinda lost interest when i got into high school and 1 year later I got back into Pokemon and decided to join this site so I could make some friends who like Pokemon like me ok i don't know what to write now so i'm just gonna end this here

You wrote quite enough, actually! It gives us a lot to reply to so no worries. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Aww, a lot of people seemed to have lost interest around the time of the second or third generation. Tons of fans stuck around with Pokemon through everything though, myself included. So have you been catching up with the games then? Looking forward to X and Y? You'll meet a lot of amazing people here who are eager to meet you since this is one of the best communities out there for fans. Since you're a big fan that means you'll have lots of boards to dive into as we have areas for every generation as well as other fun things like trading and battling. Tons of fun things all around, whoop!

Be sure to stick around, okay? :D I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your time on the forum; we'd be more than happy to have you. Let me or another moderator know if you need help as we're always here to assist if need be. Oh, and if you ever need suggestions on boards to check out, be sure to ask!

Have a great, great time and lovely meeting you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! My first game was Red/Blue/Yellow too <3 It was one of the greatest games I've played
    when I was just 8 or 9 years old. And yeah.. I lost track of Pokemon when I got into high school too but I never really lost interest completely. However, Pokemon loves to come back to you whenever and nostalgia just hits you like a bag of bricks. Yeah, been there!

Welcome to the forums, btw. :3 You are going to make really awesome friends here, just like me & Cirny for example. We, as well as others here in the community are really friendly and we love talking about Pokemon as much as you do. Gardevoir is one of my favorite psychic types out there, and she is really amazing in terms of her Pokedex description. As Cirny mentioned, your introduction is perfectly okay, so there's no need to explain anymore in detail :3

Take the time and explore what PC is all about, and be sure to contact any staff member like Cirny or anyone in bold blue/orange/red, as they're extremely helpful and friendly. :3 See you around and have a wonderful time. :)

Back