• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Hello bradekert. I assume you like Buneary because of the nice avatar you have, not to mention that it's cute! Even though you're new, I'm sure you'll getting used to this forum. See you around and nice to meet ya. :)

JanickGers

Askjafehu
    Years
  • Hi Brad! I don't know if I'm entitled to welcoming people since I'm new to the forum myself... but what the hell. Welcome! xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Brad! Name's Megan, and it is an honor to meet you :D

We're all huge fans here!~ We're also fans of other things aside from Pokemon, but Pokemon is one thing that keeps us all together. Depending on your interests, you can jump in on any discussion out there in any of the sections! You'll be amazed as to how many fans love Pokemon as much as you do <3

so, go ahead and explore around ok! Should you have any questions, contact any of the staff members in bold! Have fun, okay! :)

Years
  • Hey Brad! Welcome to the forum!

You came to the right place, we're all huge Pokemon fans! There are so many Pokemon discussions for you to take part in. We have sections dedicated to discussing Pokemon games, the anime series, Trading Card Game, and so much more! We also have non-Pokemon discussions as well, in case you ever need a break from all the Pokemon-ness :3

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. Anyone here would be happy to help you out!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • YO! Hey there Brad!
    Welcome to the community! I'm a huge pokemon fan too, so you can call me anytime!
    Just enjoy yourself! Okay?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Brad and welcome to PC!!

What are you most excited about being on PC? Anything at all? There's an awful lots to do here. There's a whole bunch of sections on Pokemon. Everything from the current games X and Y to the first ones Red and Blue. I've been with Pokemon since the beginning as well and all the discussions on the old games sure make me nostalgic. Though I love all the games so I love discussing current generations too. Besides Pokemon though there's also other thing you can discuss here such as music, anime, other video games, art, roleplaying, etc.

I think you'll have a pleasant time here and I hope you do! Alot of our community is really kind and so don't be shy to talk to anyone. Including staff members who can help you with anything you need. I'm also always happy to talk too see feel free to drop by my profile! See ya and have a good day!

Years
  • Welcome Brad, awesomepossum to meet you! We're all very big Pokemon fans so another fan is more than welcome. Can't ever have too many, right?

What do you enjoy most about Pokemon? :o Games, anime, cards, something else.. or a mix of a few things? I'm sure there's so much you can tell us so we can get to know you better so don't ever hesitate. Who knows.. perhaps you have even more in common with some of us than you think, haha. Have an amazing time here! I'm looking forward to having you around. Be sure to let me or another staff member know if you need some help. :D

Back