• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, never been in a forum before so please be patient with me ok? Now the introdution. I'm Sah ou Sah Chan, 23, brazilian like anime, mangá and Pokemon (oh how i love the evolutions of eevee, Shiny Sylveon is the most cute thing ever), trying my first seriously attemp at make a pokemon game about team rocket (because i love then) and actually very annoyed having troubles with this typing post (because of the language automatic detecting grammar errors) So sorry for the any mistakes in the text and please to meet all of you

Last edited:
    Welcome to the forum, Sah! :D You'll really love our eeveelution club so check it out over at the Pokemon Clubs board. All eevee fans are welcome and there are quite a lot of members so we recommend popping by.

So are you creating a ROM hack or a game using RPG Maker or other programs? We have both an Emulation and Game Development boards to check out so stop by depending on what you're creating. :) They both have a lot of resources including tutorials, mods, help threads, team discussion boards, and so on - it's always great to stop by one of these sections as we have some very talented game-makers across PokeCommunity. I'm not one of them personally but you'll meet plenty of 'em during your stay.

Don't worry about your writing errors, either; you'll get the hang of it with time and PC will help out for practice. Have an amazing stay! Let our staff members know if you need anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's okay dear, it's really nice to meet new people, and I'm glad that you've chosen PC as your first forum! Welcome to the forums! c:

I really love the Eevee family too, and I try to use em' whenever I can! I'm open to try out the eeveelutions that I don't normally use though, like Jolteon and Umbreon, cause those are really great too. Anyways, yes, you should check out the ROM and Emulation boards if you need some tips and tricks on doing so! You can also ask for help when you need it, or create a team that could help you! We also have a Eevee and Eeveelution club that I'm sure that you will enjoy, for being a fellow fan of the eeveelutions! Loads of eevee related stuff to talk about there. :3

'Course if you're into anime and manga, I do recommend taking our Anime & Manga sub-board for a spin too! There are great anime related topics there too! Anyways, enjoy your stay, and have a lovely time! I'll be always here to help you out whenever you need a hand around the forums, and I hope to see you again. :3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome Sah! I've actually wanted a Pokemon remake based off Team rocket. Good luck with that. We got some awesome hackers in the emulation and hacking section if you have questions and tutorials. Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Years
    thank you! I was looking aroud the forum for a good time now, the clubs seems really fun but for what a see they're activity are low? so sad, anyway i'm trying to do my game in rpg maker with the looks of B/W but for team rokect side. Yes i have a look into the tutorials and resources alread they are very good and i think i will visit that section a lot too.

Back