• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Hey, I've been playing Pokemon since 98. I got into it through the anime, but I don't watch the it anymore because I've outgrown it. My favorite games are the Kanto and Johto ones, but I like the newer games too. I've managed to play every main game up until X and Y because I still don't have a 3DS.

I'm a casual player of Pokemon and games in general. I usually stay out of the forum scene, but I've heard that X and Y are really good games and Pokemon is what got me into having a serious interest in video games so the whole series has special place in my heart. It's still my favorite game series and feel most comfortable playing.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Fangirl!
    Nice to see you joined the forum, everyone around here is a pretty big pokemon fan, so you'll feel like home.
    You should definitely check out X/Y when you get the chance, they really are pretty good in my opinion. So what would you say is your favorite Pokemon?
    Every Gen has their own forum section, so make sure to check them out and participate in any discussion you like. People around here are very nice and friendly, and you'll be making friends in no time!!
    I'll be seeing you around, have a lot of fun!

Years
  • Hiya, PokeFangirl! Gorgeus avatar, I recognize the style. Makes me wonder who drew the image.

There are plenty of others who don't have a 3DS so you're certainly not alone. Shame that you're unable to get one right now but I promise that it's very worthwhile given how many other great games are on the system - you'd be in for lots of enjoyment. n_n; I can name at least ten great titles for it off the top of my head, haha. Considered the cheaper 2DS yet?

But since you're into Pokemon gaming you'll enjoy the many boards we have for that here and as Zorogami said people are quite friendly on PokeCommunity. Good to see you've been posting around!

Continue enjoying your time here and if there's ever anything you need, give the staff members a call.

Years
  • Hello to you too PokeFangirl! I have to say, nice Misty avatar there, I've seen that art style before but just couldn't remember the artist's name. Oh well. You did make a great decision to join us, because we are loaded with Pokemon fans!

You're definitely not alone when it comes to those who are currently lacking a 3DS, as Sheep said above me there. She also said there's some really great games on the 3DS so I do hope you can get your hands on one soon enough. Thankfully, there's still some good topics you can discuss on Pokemon gaming, as Zorogami mentioned. There's surely to be something that catches your eye so take time and explore.

I'm sure you can fit in well and make friends, because PC is always open to new faces. The more the merrier as they say, so I'm sure you can contribute well. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members in the blue, orange and red names.

I do hope you have loads of fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikamaru

WAS

Years
  • Welcome, Pokemon_Fangirl to the PokéCommunity

I still watch the television series. I don't think I could outgrow the show when the games carry the same childish behavior and immature content. :P But I hear ya, I've been playing since release in 1997, started with the Anime as well.

I still haven't gotten a 3DS to play X and Y either, but hopefully soon here. :D Are you playing on the DS? There is a forum for Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 in the Fifth Generation Gaming forums.

I've checked out a little of the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y forums, but I'm not trying to spoil myself too much on the Pokémon and storyline.

Well, again welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around even if forums aren't quite your place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Yeah, I know the games are still pretty childish, but I still like them while the anime seems almost painful to watch now; I don't why.

I didn't know my avatar would get any attention. I just found it while doing a random Google image search and it was just too cute. I knew I wanted to have something Misty related; she's my favorite character in the whole series.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to PC! It's nice to see OG players still hanging around and enjoying the games! :3

Back