• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    What's up everyone! I used to be really active on here a couple of years ago (especially on IRC), but I stopped, but now I'm hoping that I can come back and be more active. I was thinking about how much fun it wold be to be on PC again, so I'm going to be posting more!

Years
  • Oooo welcome back! I vaguely recall your name but not too much. I was under the name Cirno way back in 2012 so chances of you remembering me are probably slim, baha. Welcome back! <3 It's really great having returning users here so hopefully this time you'll be around longer, right? Are you still into Pokemon?

Years
  • Your name certainly stands out to me! I don't think you were all that active when I was around but I used to be known as Hikari10 here if that pops into mind. Still, welcome back Bloo!

I always love it when old faces come back, because PC is a forum that you will find yourself coming back to no matter how long you've been gone. A lot has changed since you were last on a consistently active basis such as some sections getting changed, new members (duh) and new features or changes to existing features, like how supporter usernames are now four different colors as you're seeing right now.

And I'm sure your comeback goes smoothly, and maybe you might make new friends along the way. I'm still always happy to talk should you so desire, so feel free to leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested! Have fun and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Back