• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm Infamy! I've been a lurker on the PokeCommunity for a long time now and I finally decided to post. I'm 17, and I've been on a bunch of other forums in my time (namely Neoseeker under the name Sigma). I decided to post here because my main interested is Pokemon and has been for awhile, so why not?

My favorite games are R/S/E! I ABSOL-utely love Generation III, FRLG were amazing as well. :) My favorite Pokemon is Monferno.

I have a Youtube channel under the name ShinySigma where I post LP videos (pokemon at the moment), and I plan on expanding it more since it's only at about 50 subs. As you can tell by my Youtube, I really like ROM hacks and I've tried to make my own (with very little success :( ).

I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :)

Years
  • Hey man nice to meet you! its cool to find another youtuber on here who has also recently started posting here :) im with you with that gen 3 was amazing! Hoenn is the best! :D

Years
  • Yeah hacks are certainly not easy to make and some people spend years learning.. but those that don't quit are the ones that get somewhere. :) So I'm sure if you kept trying you'd have something awesome to show everyone eventually. I prefer playing them than actually making the game and we have so many wonderful ones here ahh. Tons to try! Welcome to PC, Infamy.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome experience so please do stick around as we'd love to have you. Any third gen fans are cool in my book. Feel free to let me know if you need any help here!

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
    Years
  • Thanks guys, I'm glad to be here as well. Everyone seems so nice and welcoming, I love it here already! :)

Years
  • I guess I'm a late one right? Great to have you on board Infamy!

Hacking can be a very hard task to stay dedicated to, but if you take inspiration from the best hackers who stuck to their goal and produced the hacks everyone loves today I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your dream of becoming a great hacker yourself. Also, another Hoenn fan? I know that region has an extremely huge fanbase, in fact maybe just as huge as Kanto's and with the recent release of OR/AS I wouldn't blame that.

Also, I noticed you originally joined almost 3 years ago and well, lots of changes since then but I hope you have fun settling in again and don't hesitate to contact Sheep or another staff member if you need their assistance!

Back