• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ^^

Zeppelin

Electric Guitarist
    Years
    Hello. My name is well, Zeppelin lol. I am a big Led Zeppelin fan a very big pokemon fan (Of the games and TCG atleast) I have been playing Pokemon Since Red Version was released back in 95 I think, IDK I don't remember lol. But just thought I'd say hey.

Maera12

:D
    Years
    Hiya there~ =D
    My name is Maera. Welcome to the PokeCommunity. It's great to have you here as a member. I hope you have alot of fun at the forums. If you want to have a friend, please PM me.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome to PC forums, please enjoy your stay and PM me to become friends ^^

See ya around,
    ~Hayate

Years
    First off, you should know that I only welcome members when I think they're worth it and that seldom happens~

Welcome to PC! I'm a big fan of the Zeppelin myself. I play the guitar, too.

My favourite's The Battle Of Evermore~ PM me if you have any doubts about the forums, or even just for a talk. Have fun and read the rules, and be aware that sarcasm is my baby~! Welcome again!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It looks like we would get along quite well, Zeppelin. I'm a huge fan of both Pokemon and Led Zep as well. =]

Anywho...I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Zeppelin! I hope you have fun here and make new friends. My dad is a big Led Zeppelin fan.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Welcome to PC Zeppelin. I hope you stay here for awhile just like me. Have a good time.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me to be friend's
    So make sure to read the rules
    And enjoy your stay here!!

Back