• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Hello, members of Poke Community!

You've all been so nice to me already on the shoddy chat, so I feel good about this forum. It is my first, as you may know :D

Hopefully you'll help me...not suck at pokemon, as I'm willing to learn!

Thanks!
    ~Arsenik

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome, see around on Shoddy and S&M. :D If you have any questions, feel free ask me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey, cutie pie. Thanks for joining. Have a blast and here are some oranges; you will need them in the future!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    OMG ARSENIK \o/

Welcome to our forum, and we'll be sure to give you a ton of help on the shoddy server. Consider yourself an incredibly awesome member now that you have cool friends like us :D

Oh look, you're still on shoddy. K, I'll just talk to you there some more ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Impressive response!

...cool now I've got oranges.

Arsenik added Oran Berry to the Berries Pocket.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome aboard the SS Learning, you've already met Captain Anti, who's ready to whip anyone into shape. (even if his own is rather poor)

Thanks for joining even though we're clearly insane, it takes a lot for someone to realize they need help sometimes and come to PC for such. :P

Have fun going from sane to insane like us! :D And if you ever need help man, fly me a message.

Back