• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya.

Tweaker

=P
    Years
    Hey. If you haven't noticed by now, my name is Tweaker. (=P)
    I usually hang around the Sonic community, where I enjoy hacking the games for Genesis. (I don't know if you guys like Sonic or not, just don't bash me for it!)

Pokemon was one of the few games that I really enjoyed while I was younger, and figured that I should bring up that interest once more.

So, I've come here mainly because I wanted to start hacking the older games, such as Red, Blue, and Yellow. Perhaps even gold or silver, they were good too. Unfortunately, I don't like the newer games as much as the old, because I believe they ruined the experience by adding another 100 pokemon. (Once again, don't bash me for this! I know you guys are probably into this more than I am.) But hey, that's my opinion.

I have a lot of experience with hex, and I figure if someone can show me a place to start, I could hack these games pretty hardcore. Music is a specialty of mine. So I was hoping at least one of you knew the music format in Red/Blue/Yellow, so i could take a crack at it. Any guides would help also. Can't be blindly changing bytes! ^_^

But I've been talking too long. So um, hi. =P

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Tweaker said:
    I usually hang around the Sonic community, where I enjoy hacking the games for Genesis. (I don't know if you guys like Sonic or not, just don't bash me for it!)

Pokemon was one of the few games that I really enjoyed while I was younger, and figured that I should bring up that interest once more.

So, I've come here mainly because I wanted to start hacking the older games, such as Red, Blue, and Yellow. Perhaps even gold or silver, they were good too. Unfortunately, I don't like the newer games as much as the old, because I believe they ruined the experience by adding another 100 pokemon. (Once again, don't bash me for this! I know you guys are probably into this more than I am.) But hey, that's my opinion.

I have a lot of experience with hex, and I figure if someone can show me a place to start, I could hack these games pretty hardcore. Music is a specialty of mine. So I was hoping at least one of you knew the music format in Red/Blue/Yellow, so i could take a crack at it. Any guides would help also. Can't be blindly changing bytes! ^_^

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Tweaker! ^_~ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ I hope you have a fun time here at The PokeCommunity. ^^ Please read the rules and all that jazz, and have an awsome time! ^o^

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to Pokecmmunity.Have a great time,follow the rules and have a wonderful time.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello~ =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^__________^ My name is Karli~! I hope you have a wonderful time here, nyah! But by doing so, please dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. <3 See ya around~!

~Karli

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to PC, nice introduction there. I hope you have a very nice time and a happy and content stay here in the community. Please respect the mods and take a look at the rules, and PM me to be friends. Good luck and I'll see ya around soon. ^^

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Another hacker here?
    well, welcome anyway^^
    Hoave fun browsing the hacking fourms...

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Tweaker said:

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Tweaker! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back