• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Primal Ray

Flashy Dragon
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Hello! A few friends and I decided to join this pokecommunity because it looked really interesting and fun. Anyway to start things off I'm a pretty chill person who likes pokemon (obviously), Dragon ball, Steven universe, anime, and other things along those lines. I also like to draw, although I'm not the best at it, I still find it fun. I also like to sprite, I would say I'm still kind of a novice at it though since I'm not all that close to the amount of skill I saw some people around here have. Anyway that about Finishes what I wanted to say. I'm happy to be here and hope that I can meet some really nice people. See you around

:t384: :t249:

Years
  • Seeing other SU fans always makes me so happy. It's an awesome series that everyone should watch. Pearl and Peridot are my favorites right now. *-*' Welcome to PC Ray, good having you. [:

It's always great to see growing artists! I've been drawing a long time but not so much pixel/sprite art. If you're interested you can always consider opening up an art gallery in the Art & Design board, good first step at getting feedback and reviews on your work.

Have a blast!

Primal Ray

Flashy Dragon
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Seeing other SU fans always makes me so happy. It's an awesome series that everyone should watch. Pearl and Peridot are my favorites right now. *-*' Welcome to PC Ray, good having you. [:

It's always great to see growing artists! I've been drawing a long time but not so much pixel/sprite art. If you're interested you can always consider opening up an art gallery in the Art & Design board, good first step at getting feedback and reviews on your work.

Have a blast!
    Thanks for the the advice and warm welcome, I really appreciate it.

favorite dbz character

go

i like fat buu because why wouldn't you like buu :(

also welcome to PC!!! You should find it pretty fun here, there's tons of places to post and all. :o
    Thank you as well. Also my favourite would be Gohan, it's a shame he's so weak now though.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Primal Ray! One of my forum pairs on here actually got me into Steven Universe; I'm now 30ish episodes in, and I love it! I'd love to see some of your sprite work! It's infinitely better than mine seeing as I can't sprite at all. :P I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

Back