• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I'm Louise, a 15 year old Pokemon fan from England. My favourite Pokemon is Staraptor, and my favourite game is probably Pearl or Y. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was about 7, and I enjoy other Nintendo games such as Mario (I'm also addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf.) I draw quite a bit, mostly digitally though. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you at some point :D

Welcome to PC Louise, nice to meet you. ^^

omg so much to miss on New Leaf. I need to get on to download the update and try getting those added villagers but alas, I just don't have many ACNL cards to bring in new characters. Would be awesome if we could get an Animal Crossing game on the Switch when it comes out... that way I'll actually consider buying it, lol.

Have fun and please do ask if you need help. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Welcome to PC Louise, nice to meet you. ^^

omg so much to miss on New Leaf. I need to get on to download the update and try getting those added villagers but alas, I just don't have many ACNL cards to bring in new characters. Would be awesome if we could get an Animal Crossing game on the Switch when it comes out... that way I'll actually consider buying it, lol.

Have fun and please do ask if you need help. <3
    Thanks! And yeah, I'd definitely love an Animal Crossing game for the Switch. And actually, I don't have any cards for villagers. I just like to be surprised by new villagers, although I do check the campsite for possible new villagers

Years
    I'm Louise, a 15 year old Pokemon fan from England. My favourite Pokemon is Staraptor, and my favourite game is probably Pearl or Y. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was about 7, and I enjoy other Nintendo games such as Mario (I'm also addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf.) I draw quite a bit, mostly digitally though. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you at some point :D

Hi Louise welcome to the community! Enjoy

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Bawww, Other than Staraptor, Espeon is another favourite of yours, right? It's really adorable; it's one of my favourite Eeveelutions! Ah, and welcome, welcome! I've been a fan since I was 5 myself! I do love mario games too; I can't wait to see more of Mario Oddessy, which looks pretty cool. <33

Nice to meet you too, and I look forward on seeing you around~ Feel free to leave me a VM or PM anytime you wanna chat, and I'll be happy to reply whenever I can! And have a good night!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Bawww, Other than Staraptor, Espeon is another favourite of yours, right? It's really adorable; it's one of my favourite Eeveelutions! Ah, and welcome, welcome! I've been a fan since I was 5 myself! I do love mario games too; I can't wait to see more of Mario Oddessy, which looks pretty cool. <33

Nice to meet you too, and I look forward on seeing you around~ Feel free to leave me a VM or PM anytime you wanna chat, and I'll be happy to reply whenever I can! And have a good night!
    Yeah! Espeon is my favourite eeveelution, and also one of my favourite Pokemon. And thanks c:

Back