• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heya

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    1. Heya
    Hey I'm Lord, nice to meet y'all. Looking for trades and stuff, hmu!
    Hi Lord! That's certainly an immediately impressive nickname, haha. I hope you'll find what you need when trading! Did you play the previous pokémon games as well?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2022
    Hi Lord! That's certainly an immediately impressive nickname, haha. I hope you'll find what you need when trading! Did you play the previous pokémon games as well?

Thanks, and yes, I've played all the way up until sun and moon, my favorite being original gold version. I'm getting back into the swing of things before Legends Arceus.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    my favorite being original gold version.

Respect. Loved the original second gen. And next to the introduction of the Fairy type, it by far has the best Pokémon designs imo. Welcome to the forums!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hi lord! welcome to the community! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon?

Back