• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heylo

Years
  • Hi, I'm here, so let the partay begin :D. Some of you might already know me, I'm the admin at marillsworld.com, but I'm closing it down, so I'm here now :D.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Oh, sorry to hear about your website. Welcome to PC though, hope you enjoy it and have a long stay here.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • 'Ello, there ^.^
    Wlecome~ness to PC *gives cookie*
    follow the rules, have fun, and happy posting ^.^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Marill Trainer~! ^^ =O!! I used to visit marillsworld all the time! ^o^ Too bad you're closing down, it was a really nice site. :3 Anywho, welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here, have an awesome time! =D

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun sweetie! ^0^

Sowwie about your site, sweetie.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome to Poke community! Have fun and enjoy your stay!^^

Back