• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heyo, I'm Wotter!

unovaboo

Three Dewotts in a Trenchcoat
    Years
    Nice to meet you all! I'm Wotter, and I am definitely not just three Dewotts in a trenchcoat pretending to be a person!

I've been playing Pokemon for over a decade now, since before I knew how babies were made, and in the years since then my love for these colorful superpowered monsters has only grown. Over the last couple years in particular, I've gone from a purely casual player to a still mostly casual but also considerably more challenge oriented. While I have some sparse knowledge of competitive Pokemon and the metagame, my personal preference will always be solo runs, with a particular interest in unique and/or story based challenges. What can I say, I'm a sucker for breathing life into my little pixelated families!

Technically the first Pokemon game I ever played was my brother's copy of Yellow which he let me mess around on using his old Gameboy Advance when I was seven, but the first Pokemon game to ever belong to me was Pokemon White, which to this day remains my favorite mainline Pokemon game plus my favorite game on the DS.

I'm also hugely passionate about fan games and have several ROM hacks in the works, though they're all in the painfully early stages of development.

Hello, Wotter, and welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Insurgence ? Solar Light - Lunar Dark ? Zeta / Omicron ? Uranium ?
    Good luck for your ROM hack projects!

Hello!

Is Dewott your favorite Pokemon?
    Do you usually pick Water type starters or do you not stick to a certain type when picking them?

Hello, Wotter, and welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Insurgence ? Solar Light - Lunar Dark ? Zeta / Omicron ? Uranium ?
    Good luck for your ROM hack projects!
    I've played Insurgence and Uranium, and I intend to play Solar Light - Lunar Dark and Zeta / Omicron in the future! Out of the two I played, while I greatly enjoyed both I had the best experience with Insurgence. The plot was riveting and I adore games with character customization.

Hello!

Is Dewott your favorite Pokemon?
    Do you usually pick Water type starters or do you not stick to a certain type when picking them?
    The Oshawott family as a whole is my favorite, with Dewott being my favorite out of Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott. I also adore Spheal, Skitty and the Eevee family.

And yes, while it's not a conscious decision, I do find myself drawn to the water starters the majority of the time!

I've played Insurgence and Uranium, and I intend to play Solar Light - Lunar Dark and Zeta / Omicron in the future! Out of the two I played, while I greatly enjoyed both I had the best experience with Insurgence. The plot was riveting and I adore games with character customization.

Me too! Insurgence is my favourite fan game! So many areas to explore! So many pokémon to catch and evolve! I sure liked this level of customization.
    And that feeling of completion when we have caught the very last pokémon in Oort's Cloud, standing in space with that relaxing music...
    The delta pokémon look so cool too! My favourite was Delta Charizard! What was yours ?

I hope you three will enjoy playing SL-LD and Z / O!

Back