• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo New to the ev scene!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    Hey guys I love to play pokemon black 2 and currently Im making my favorite team I hope I can get it here thanks for having me here!

Years
    Hey there zeroredux, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So you're playing Black 2? Feel free to browse through our Fifth Generation Gaming section here if you wish to discuss Black 2 and or need help with anything! :3 And there's lots to do here at PC in terms of Pokémon! If you ever need help with building your team, be sure to take a look at our Battle Center, where you could get help in building the "perfect" team! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look at our rules here on PC, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see from a new member here is them winding up with an infraction on their profile simply by not following a small and or simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, zeroredux! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    I have to say, awesome username. Welcome!

Zach has probably showed you the best places to check out, especially Battle Center as that's the go-to place to ask for team advice, you can either make a thread for competitive teams or check out the sticky for in-game teams. We also have the PC Battle Server if you want to battle and chat with fellow members.

Also, I do advise reading the rules and also contacting staff members if you need help, but some of the non-staff also like to lend a helping hand so don't hesitate to ask them. If you ever need a chat just leave a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    well I'm also looking for certain items is there a place I can go for this? as I get headaches from item hunting

Back