• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo!

AetherBoyMicha

Aether Employee
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hey everyone, known about this community for forever but was always a bit nervous about getting involved as I come from a much much smaller forum I've been part of for about 4 years (and used to be part of the staff as a chat moderator), of course that forum will still be my main home but I'd like to make some new friends here maybe ^^

Anyway you guys can call me Micha, and if you can't tell from my name and avi I love the Aether Foundation :P Hope we all get along ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi Micha, welcome to PC! We're all glad to have you here and I'm sure you'll feel right at home in no time :)

What kind of things are you interested in talking about? Maybe we can point you in the right direction on where to look! And more importantly, what makes you so fond of the Aether Foundation? :o

AetherBoyMicha

Aether Employee
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hi Micha, welcome to PC! We're all glad to have you here and I'm sure you'll feel right at home in no time :)

What kind of things are you interested in talking about? Maybe we can point you in the right direction on where to look! And more importantly, what makes you so fond of the Aether Foundation? :o

I like talking about the games more than the anime and other media, I do like looking into hacks too though :)

As for why I like the Aether Foundation... The outfits are adorable ;P
    Heheh all jokes aside I find them intriguing, I feel Skull and AE are a couple of the best things in gen 7.
    They were different from the other syndicates as Skull was made of misfits and they didn't have an outlandish plan like some of the older teams, the grunts were all just outcasts looking for a place to call home and are a family.
    As for AE, they just want to help the Pokemon and if the SM games didn't give away the twist at the beginning they could have been the most mysterious 'team' haha. But also the employees are mainly honest folk and it's hinted most of them are pretty much clueless to the 'dark side' of the foundation so when the player character trespasses most of them aren't fighting you out of malice but to protect the foundation.
    I can't really call any of the higher ranked members evil either as Lusamine's manipulated, Wicke's pure and well... Okay in SM Faba was just arrogant but in USUM I can't say he's blameless ^^' Haven't finished Rainbow Rocket yet though so can't really judge him yet.

Whoops sorry for that wall of text

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Micha! We cover pretty much everything the Pokemon franchise has to offer, take a look around and see if you find something you like! We have so many ROM Hacks for you to choose from, it can be a bit intimidating. But checking out the recommendation thread might help a bit on which ones are worth giving a try. If you ever need any assistance, don't hesitate to drop me a message, I'm glad to help you find your way around. Enjoy your stay!

AetherBoyMicha

Aether Employee
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Welcome Micha! We cover pretty much everything the Pokemon franchise has to offer, take a look around and see if you find something you like! We have so many ROM Hacks for you to choose from, it can be a bit intimidating. But checking out the recommendation thread might help a bit on which ones are worth giving a try. If you ever need any assistance, don't hesitate to drop me a message, I'm glad to help you find your way around. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks I will :D

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    I always like Aether (probably cause Aether has to be the dankest word in all of land. I hope yo enjoy your time here at the forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Years
    Welcome Micha!

I love the Aeather Foundation. They have such awesome battle music and play an interesting role in the SM/USUM storyline.

Don't worry about PC being bigger than your previous forum. It will become easy to navigate after some time and there are so many nice members / staff that are willing to help you out and answer any questions you may have.

Hope to see you around!

Back