• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Hi guys,

As you might've guessed already, my name is Sam Coyle, and I'm from France! I wasn't born here, but I moved here a while back. So yeah, Pokemon isn't really as big in France as other countries (or so I've heard) so I'm hoping I'll be able to make some friends who can relate to me here. About me...hmmm, I play the drums! :D Yeah, I'm in a band, which is pretty cool. I like lots of music, but mainly R&B, Rihanna is probably one of my favourite artists.

My favourite pokemon? Probably Shelder, I don't know why, I just really like shellfish (they're my favourite food) so I guess it kinda rubbed off on me.

I'm also on serebii, some of you may know me there as Guerilla Radio, you can find me on smogon too! There my username is Fiction, not sure if I recognise any of the names here but I'm sure that will change!

Looking forward to making lots of new friends!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there Sam and welcome to the PC! So you're from France, huh? I'd love to visit France. It is beautiful country and there are great food.

Well yeah... Let me ask you a few questions:

- What is your favourite Pokémon game?
    - Who is your favourite character in Pokémon anime?
    - What is your favourite Pokémon?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but I'm just little curious. :)

BTW, you said you play in band. Well then section called "Culture and Media" would be great for you. I suggest you to check that. But first read the rules so you're familiar with them. Enjoy your stay, k?

Years
  • Hey Sam. What's up?

I am Hikari and I love memes.

So, what's France like? I'm from the the sunburned land of Australia (well, technically I live near Sydney but you get the idea).

Xeb has already recommended Culture & Media for you to visit.

I suggest you should check out Other Trivia where I love to have a little fun.

If you have questions, contact any staff members!

- Hikari10

Back