• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyya! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Hey there everyone! :D

I've been frequenting this forum for a pretty long while now, so I finally decided to give it a go and register. :D

What else is there to mention? Hm . . .
    I'm an student at the moment, as well as an aspiring spriter/game maker.
    My favorite Pokemon game is SoulSilver, Johto being my favorite region and Unova being the one I dislike most. Hoenn was the first region I played through, however, and that's pretty much the reason I've become quite fond of contests. :D
    I'm a really friendly person, I guess, so I hope I get to enjoy this place. :)
    Oh, and in case you're wondering, my username's an alternate spelling of Drosselmeyer (since that one was taken >.<) from The Nutcracker; I absolutely love that story.

And now I can start posting around. :D
    Here, have a cookie, you've made it through a boring post.
    ( ._.)>O

Cid

Years
    *takes cookie*
    That was not a boring post at all! It was a wonderful introduction.

Hey there Drosselmeier! Good thing you finally decided to register, we've been waiting for those newbies that are just brimming with potential. I'm also a student but I try to get around with my lackluster skills at writing and graphics making. You should keep up your aspirations, too! Let me assist you with that, here, I'll go on ahead and point you to our Pixel Art and Game Development section. You go express your creativity there, 'kay? Maybe even include your work in your avatar or signature, that'd be nice.

I loved HG/SS and Johto! I enjoyed Hoenn and the very underrated contests, too. There is still discussion in these boards about those fourth and third generation games, so you can join right in! I do hope you warm up with Unova eventually, though~

You seem like a really interesting person so I hope we see more of you. You're friendly, too so that's a plus. You will enjoy this place, I guarantee it. Stick around and enjoy being really active and posting around. Welcome to PC!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    You registered in the best month in the world! MAY! it's my birthday month but enough about me! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will love this place. Everyone is friendly and will be willing to help you out with anything you need. Hope to see you around! :D

Years
    I spy a Pseudo-Genwunner who happens to be Anti-Unova *shudders*.

Well, hello there anyway!

By the way, I'm assuming Teddiursa is your fave Pokemon? Such a cute thing that is.

Click here to check out our Johto fanclub!

It looks like we might be future rivals, I'm a big Unova fan but I strongly dislike Kanto. Yeah, I'm against Genwunners...

Despite our potential rivalry, make sure you talk to a staff member. They can help you.

- Hikari10

Back