• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    you have to go to pal park in Fushia (kanto ) and play the catching game chatch them there and they can be sent to your boxes

twinsandvikes777

Power Trainer
    Years
    I passed the compassion test on my Jap. HeartGold but the old man won't give me the Dratini. I have beaten all of the gym leaders, got the badge from Clair, but I can't advance in the story (I don't think) until I get my Dratini, cause Elm hasn't called about the master ball yet. Please help?

Years
    Ok I decided to call brock at this time of night @ 7:05 p.m. eastern time. But he won't let me battle him. What time can I battle brock? Anyone know. Thanks

Years
    Gible can be found in the Safari Zone after placing 13 Plains objects and 13 Peak objects in the Rocky Beach area, then you have to wait 100 days.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking at the mulches you can buy, I see gooey mulch makes more plants where mature ones whither. Can someone explain this? Does it mean it will make more berries if used in a pot that has already had berries harvested from it?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Looking at the mulches you can buy, I see gooey mulch makes more plants where mature ones whither. Can someone explain this? Does it mean it will make more berries if used in a pot that has already had berries harvested from it?
    If you fertilize an area with the gooey mulch, then forget about it, it ups the chances that berries will regrow from that dead plant.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    I'm in Kanto now. I've beaten Misty, Lt Surge, Erika, Janine, and Sabrina. But I don't know what to do next. Do I beat Brock first or Cinnabar Guy (can't remember his name)? And every path I try to go is blocked, I can't get to Cinnabar Island cause there's construction or something like that. Is there some sidequest I have to do?

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    I'm in Kanto now. I've beaten Misty, Lt Surge, Erika, Janine, and Sabrina. But I don't know what to do next. Do I beat Brock first or Cinnabar Guy (can't remember his name)? And every path I try to go is blocked, I can't get to Cinnabar Island cause there's construction or something like that. Is there some sidequest I have to do?

It was supposed to be Brock first, but oh well.
    Beat Brock and go to the Seafoam Islands via Route 19 and 20.
    Go down the ladder and find you way through to get Pokemon and find Articuno, or go up to go to Blaines Gym.

Hope I helped :)

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    It was supposed to be Brock first, but oh well.
    Beat Brock and go to the Seafoam Islands via Route 19 and 20.
    Go down the ladder and find you way through to get Pokemon and find Articuno, or go up to go to Blaines Gym.

Hope I helped :)

Really? o__O The ship from Johto dropped me off in Vermilion City so I just beat the gym there then beat the gyms around it after restoring power to the area, haha. Is there a way to get to Pewter from Cerulean, cause I've tried and I can't get it right. xD

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    Really? o__O The ship from Johto dropped me off in Vermilion City so I just beat the gym there then beat the gyms around it after restoring power to the area, haha. Is there a way to get to Pewter from Cerulean, cause I've tried and I can't get it right. xD

Flying?
    I don't believe so, not directly.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    go to the radio tower in the small town with all the docks just south of it (kanto) and get the radio card in the tower. play it on you pokegear to wake up and (hopefully)catch snorlax then go through diglet cave to get to viridian/pewter/pallet town

Back