• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'm stuck. I can't go to Pewter, and I can't go to Sea Foam Islands/Cinnabar in Kanto. I don't know what to do. I've beaten the 5 gyms in the area I'm stuck in, and I have my Train Pass from CopyCat.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I got it right, I checked multiple times, all the info from the status screen and the judge in the battle tower is accurate.

Bagon gave me a similar error, I'm also using power items if that makes a difference.

The judge tell pokemons IVs not the EVs you have to keep track on the evs yourself while EV training

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Where's the best place to quickly hatch an egg?
    I'm using Battle Tower's slope (you know, before you enter Battle Tower, the slope there...) because I think I can move twice as fast when riding a bike going up and down the slope. Any other places?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Where's the best place to quickly hatch an egg?
    I'm using Battle Tower's slope (you know, before you enter Battle Tower, the slope there...) because I think I can move twice as fast when riding a bike going up and down the slope. Any other places?

I just go up and down Goldenrod and Route 32 in a straight line. That way you also pass by the Daycare frequently. It's pretty much a straight line through town and a part of 32 south of it.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Thanks. I've tried that too, there was a straight line there that you won't bump anyone or anything for 95 steps, counted it yesterday. Also, just to clarify..

Flame Body + Magma Armor DO NOT stack, right? Both on the party just still halves the steps required to hatch the egg?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Flame Body + Magma Armor DO NOT stack, right? Both on the party just still halves the steps required to hatch the egg?
    Yup you are correct, it doesn't make a difference. It will just normally half the steps.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It means that there is someone who called you/you called on that route who wants to battle you again or give you an item. Small feature that reminds you where to go for the such I guess.

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
    If I trade a Rotom to Pokémon Soul Silver, turn it into a Frost Rotom, and trade it back to Platinum, will it retain its form?

Pokefreak9014

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2010
    I defeated Pryce then prof elm called me to tell me tat the radio has probs.
    I went to goldenrod city then i dun noe wat to do nxt
    Can any1 help?

Back