• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I can't remember....is Mt. Silver only accessible after getting all 16 badges and defeating the E4?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    As I presumed, getting !!! on the PokeWalker = rare Group A Pokemon.

However, I still find Onix's when I reach !!!; what the heck! lol

Any reason why :s even with a single !, I end up with Onix. Too many Onixs!

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Hey does anyone know where to get the TMs Sunny Day and Will-O-Wisp? PM me please,
    Thanks!

You get TM11, Sunny Day, in the Radio Tower, from a woman on the third floor, after beating Team Rocket.

TM61, Will-O-Wisp , can be obtained at the Battle Frontier for 32 BP.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey, So I just made it into Lavender Town and been through Rock Tunnel and everything but can't find the Power Plant where is it?

Also what Lv does Cubone Evolve? since I just caught One and want to know what Lv it evo's

Thanks

Hey does anyone know where to get the TMs Sunny Day and Will-O-Wisp? PM me please,

You can also Get TM Sunny Day Of the Pokewalker ;)

Last edited:

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Hey, So I just made it into Lavender Town and been through Rock Tunnel and everything but can't find the Power Plant where is it?

Also what Lv does Cubone Evolve? since I just caught One and want to know what Lv it evo's

Thanks

You can also Get TM Sunny Day Of the Pokewalker ;)

Cubone evolves at Lv. 28.

As for the power plant... That's on Route 10, South of the Pokemon Center just outside Rock Tunnel, I guess.

Go up from the Pokémon Center and use Surf. On the water, go down, then left. Then the Power Plant should be there. :o

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Just go east of Cerulean City, you'll find a maze type of thing there, clear the maze, and you'll land up somewhere with a grass patch and some water. Surf on the water, go South then turn West and then you will see the Power Plant.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I'm you can call me stupid if you like but I can't seem to find it still with that Infomation xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I NEED HELP

Ok so I was on my way to lake rage when I got there I couldn't do anything because I don't have surf oh well so I go back into mount mortar and I can't get out on the other side. I can't fly because I didn't get it and I tryed using dig and an escape rope. Does anyone know how to get out of this mountain if not I'll have to reatart and that would suck!

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Is it possible to trade eggs as I've heard some people mention stuff like that in the Forum?

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Ok so I was on my way to lake rage when I got there I couldn't do anything because I don't have surf oh well so I go back into mount mortar and I can't get out on the other side. I can't fly because I didn't get it and I tryed using dig and an escape rope. Does anyone know how to get out of this mountain if not I'll have to reatart and that would suck!

Correct me if I'm wrong... You're in Mt. Mortar, and when you Dig/Escape Rope, you end up at the middle bit? ._.

Okay that sucks. Firstly, Dig / Escape Rope should take you to the entrance in which you first entered. So how did you get to the middle? ._.

Is it possible to trade eggs as I've heard some people mention stuff like that in the Forum?

AFAIK, you can trade eggs. : D

Last edited by a moderator:

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Lol. Maby the NPC's were greedy and didn't give him the HM's. 8D

Loljk. Uh yeah try going back from where you entered. ._.

Back