• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • So, you defeated Misty and fixed the power plant, so I'm assuming you're in Cerulean City? In order to get to Cerulean you'd have to already gone through Blackthorn City, as that's where you get your last Johto badge in order to gain access to Hoenn. I'm a little confused by what you're asking :S

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Can't find berries!

Tamato & Qualot Berries.

Used in EV training, I can't find them anywhere in the game.

Does anyone know where they can be found in HG/SS?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • my info is always wrong :S
    Tamato berry:
    Big Forest 1,000+ steps

Qualot Berry:
    Heonn Field, 2,000+ steps
    Big Forest, 4,500 Steps

Porygon3

The Pokemaniac
    Years
  • Ok so i'm in Pokemon Soulsilver and I have to reach the next town which is Blackthron but i don't know how to get there. What do you have to do to get there and how do you get there? Please help. Thanks. I hope you know what i mean. I'm in the town where Misty is and i defeated her and fixed the power plant and now i'm free to do what i please and need to get to the next town which i think is Blackthron Town and I don't know how to get there. Please help. Thanks. Appreciation for help.

I think you mean you want to reach Pewter City? To do so, go to Lavander Town and into the Radio Tower. After speaking to a man there, you will be able to tune your Pokegear radio to the Poke Flute station. Then head east of Vermilion City and turn the Poke Flute station on to wake up the Snorlax. Go through the Diglett's cave and exit out through the top of Route 2 to reach Pewter City.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Tamato & Qualot Berries.

Used in EV training, I can't find them anywhere in the game.

Does anyone know where they can be found in HG/SS?
    Pomeg Berry
    * Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Red Shard.
    Pokéwalker
    * Rarely found in Hoenn Field after 1000+ steps.
    * Rarely found in Beyond the Sea after 1000+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Happiny; commonly found in Amity Meadow after 2000+ steps.

Kelpsy Berry
    * Held by Erika's Victreebel during rematches at the Fighting Dojo (Used to fuel Natural Gift).
    Pokéwalker
    * Rarely found in Hoenn Field after 1500+ steps.
    * Rarely found in Beyond the Sea after 2500+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Magby; rarely found in Amity Meadow after 5000+ steps.

Qualot Berry
    Pokéwalker
    * Rarely found in Hoenn Field after 2000+ steps.
    * Very rarely found in Big Forest after 4500+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Cleffa; very commonly found in Amity Meadow after 0+ steps.

Hondew Berry
    * Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Green Shard.
    Pokéwalker
    * Very rarely found in Big Forest after 5000+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Smoochum; commonly found in Amity Meadow after 2000+ steps.

Grepa Berry
    * Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Yellow Shard.
    Pokéwalker
    * Rarely found in Big Forest after 500+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Igglybuff; very commonly found in Amity Meadow after 0+ steps.

Tamato Berry
    Pokéwalker
    * Rarely found in Big Forest after 1000+ steps.
    * Always held by level 5 Elekid; rarely found in Amity Meadow after 5000+ steps

Source: Bulpapedia

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • A question about SRing for a Shiny. As an example I'll use Suicune.

Do you simply keep resetting the game and then approaching Suicune until it's a Shiny, or is there something else?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i need help on serebii.net for gym leader re-matches im at celedon mart monday and its 4:37 pm in game and he isnt on the 4th floor?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • i need help on serebii.net for gym leader re-matches im at celedon mart monday and its 4:37 pm in game and he isnt on the 4th floor?

According to Bulbapedia:
    Falkner can be registered anytime today by talking to him on the fourth floor of the Celadon Department Store. (Must have acquired the Soul Badge)

So the only reason I could think of is that you haven't gotten the Soul Badge yet?

He appeared in my game, so perhaps check the date set on your DS?

JackNg

Noobie Trainer
    Years
  • i need help on serebii.net for gym leader re-matches im at celedon mart monday and its 4:37 pm in game and he isnt on the 4th floor?

Try entering the gym of that leader you're looking for. Should be Falkner? This worked for me after i went looking for Pryce at the designated and not finding him there. :)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I have a question, were the stats of Sunkern @ the Pokéathlon fixed? If they were, when did it happen? And how? o-o, I mean, Nintendo don't really have access to our cartridges (I believe).

Also, what other Pokemon have perfect 25 stats (if any)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Who do I have to breed with my weavile to get a sneasel with ice punch (egg move)? :( I've already tried my machop and electrike..

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I have a quick question. Do you think I should evolve my Dragonair into a Dragonite, or just leave her as she is? I know you'll say that it's all my decision, but I'd like some input. So? What do you think? I really like Dragonair, and not a big fan of Dragonite, but I hear that Dragonite is MUCH stronger than Dragonair.... Help, please!!! XD Thanks in advance!

Back