• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

POKEMASTER_*THC*

we can't die for nothing!!
Years
  • After you defeat Clair from Blackthorn City;followed by going into Dragon's Den and talking to the Elder in the Shrine to anwser his questions correctly(note you must have HMsurf and HMwhirpool to access the Shrine), you can head to Victory Road and then the Indigo Plateau to challenge the Elite 4. If you don't know where to go or how to get to Kanto, just either walk, run, bike, or HMfly to New Bark Town and HMsurf from the water by your house until you reach a part of Kanto(when you first step on the Kanto ground, walk a couple or a few more steps and a man will walk towards you and say that you've taken your 1st step onto Kanto). Make your way through the routes and Victory Road to reach the Indigo Plateau. After you defeat the Elite 4, become the League Champion, enter the Hall of Fame, and watch/skip the credits, you find yourself in your room at your house back in New Bark Town. Head down the stairs and your Mom will talk to you and say that Professor Elm is waiting for you in his lab. head there and he will give you the S.S. Ticket for the Fast Ship S.S Aqua. Now you can access Kanto from Olivine City by going on the ship(whenever you want). Note that when you depart from Olivine City to Kanto you will not be able to head back to Johto on certain days since the Fast Ship S.S. Aqua departs from Vermillion City ONLY on Wednesdays and Sundays. I hope my understanding about this question helped you out!. :)

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • okay, so I was reading on serebii that after placing the 24 peak items on rocky beach it would take Aron 0 days to appear. does this mean that it will pop up later on today?:\ I placed the objects about an hour ago.

Well . . . I don't use Serebii very often at all, so I don't know about what they say, but according to Bulbapedia as well as my own experience, it makes no difference how long the items are there. If you have 24 peak items placed anywhere in the Rocky Beach area, Aron will appear there. It might not be very common, but it will appear as long as there are at least 24 peak items there. Good luck!

EDIT: The "0 days" may have been referring to 0 upgrades, meaning that the Peak items don't need to have been upgraded.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • thats wrong

you go to dragons den, pass then she gives you badge, no pulse.
    you have to travel threw the gym a 2nd time& talk to her personally in order to get dragon pulse

(then you gotta go fight the kimono girls and their uber eeveelutions with no adequate area to train)

Wrong the leader will show up again and give you the Tm when you WALK out of the dragons den and dont use escape rope out of the cave, I have beaten HG 3times already and she was always waiting next to the exit of dragons den

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Wrong the leader will show up again and give you the Tm when you WALK out of the dragons den and dont use escape rope out of the cave, I have beaten HG 3times already and she was always waiting next to the exit of dragons den

really? i used an escape rope, maybe thats why lol
    after i used the escape rope i went into the gym& she gave it to me ^_^
    (i taught Dragon Pulse to Lugia for dramatic ownage lol)

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Sorry for not giving any previous answers a shot; I'm not too far into the game and I don't want accidental spoilers so I skipped the whole thread :B.

I was just wondering if anybody knows whether I'll be able to continue looking for Flying/Surfing Pikachu after the event finishes? I don't see any reason why not seeing as the "software" for the route is most likely permanently on the game card/Pokewalker, but I thought it might be possible that it'll "disable" after May 5th. I haven't even started the event yet (although I have downloaded it) so yeah, I was wondering if I'll have to stay up all night shaking that thing like mad or if I'll be able to get a Pikachu or two in my own time.

Thanks! :D

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Ditto has a 41% chance of appearing on Route 47 (in the grass), the highest there. You can get many easily there.

Kurumi

Lonely Knife Dancer ; ;
    Years
  • Hello.
    How long I need to wait for the Second Challenge from Baoba?
    I tried changing time and it does not work.. Bulbapedia says that I need 3 in-game hours,that trick always worked,tried changing day too..
    Maybe he'll phone me at certain place?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • How do I get the item at Route 42 where it's outside of some entrance in Mt. Mortar? It has a body of water in front of it and rocks blocking it.
    I think you're gonna need Waterfall and/or Rock Climb for that one :/
    It's an alternative cave exit.
    Hello.
    How long I need to wait for the Second Challenge of Baoba?
    I tried changing time and it does not work.. Bulbapedia says that I need 3 in-game hours,that trick always worked,tried changing day too..
    Maybe he'll phone me at certain place?
    Cheating time has only made these things worse for me... I recommend not trying it. It sometimes takes days for me, so just play those in-game hours and wait and see. Surely there's something else you can do meanwhile? (not much help, was it? xP)

JackNg

Noobie Trainer
    Years
  • Is there any way to reset Latios stats and nature after having Steve Stone tell me about them? I've been looking answers but i some say Latios can be resetted after E4 rematch and some say once you faint you don't get to see it anymore. So which answer is correct?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Recently, my friend has been having trouble with his Pokéwalker. From what he's told me, he resynched it to his game and now the menu doesn't display how many Watts are needed to get the next route, nor do any of his Watts from the Pokéwalker register.

We're both stumped as to what the cause could be, or how to combat it. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I was looking at Bulbapedia about Johto's safari and it said something about block one in the table, does it mean that the first block you walk into when coming out has to be that type?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    do you keep the wifi events (specifficly the pokewalker routes) if you start a new game or is it all lost in translation.

Back