• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    hever: where this Enigma Stone? and what date can you get it on.

It's currently not being held in the states as of now, not yet, at least.
    But it was given to Japanese players via Wi-fi from Nov. 27th of last year until Jan. 11th of this year.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    but you know that the stone isn't required for you to catch your version of Lati@s right?
    but the other versions and it would be easeir to import via pal ark Ruby/Sap depending on your version of HG or SS or just trade for it as it might be a while before we get the event

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    but you know that the stone isn't required for you to catch your version of Lati@s right?
    but the other versions and it would be easeir to import via pal ark Ruby/Sap depending on your version of HG or SS or just trade for it as it might be a while before we get the event

I was not aware of that, no.

Years
    I went to seribii.net to look for ericka the gym leader. I found her her on the forum and it says its away @ Saturday/Sunday @ 15:00 - 17:00. Is this possible. This is like in the morning. I'm asleep in the morning. Help please. I need this for my houndour.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    I went to seribii.net to look for ericka the gym leader. I found her her on the forum and it says its away @ Saturday/Sunday @ 15:00 - 17:00. Is this possible. This is like in the morning. I'm asleep in the morning. Help please. I need this for my houndour.

Manipulate the date/time in your DS?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I'm more than sure the game senses when you change your date/time, so this won't necessarily work.

Not really, I collected all the Gym leaders except Green's number in less than an hour time by changing the times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Is there any way to get a Heart Scale in this game? I'm sure there is, since one is required for the move re-learner.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Also a heart scale is one of the prizes at the pokeathelon on wednesdays and sundays and it cost 1,000 points.

Oh also 15:00-17:00 is in the afternoon not the morning.

Last edited:

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    I'm more than sure the game senses when you change your date/time, so this won't necessarily work.

Not true. I always get my pokemon massages at certain times because of the change in time on my DS.

Not really, I collected all the Gym leaders except Green's number in less than an hour time by changing the times.

And this.

Is there any way to get a Heart Scale in this game? I'm sure there is, since one is required for the move re-learner.

I found HS at Ruins, if that's any help.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Actually I know for a fact that the game does actually sense some time change for certain things. For example going to the lottery at the goldenrod radio tower. I went there and I changed the time on my ds and I went back to the lottery the next day and the lady said that I had already drawn a ticket to come back the next day even though I did not draw the ticket that day. Changing the time around for getting the phone numbers of all the gym leaders works. I have also done that myself instead of waiting to get all the numbers.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Where is a good place to train before battling Red? Please help because my Pokémon are uber weak (some in the forties!)

Thanks for your helppp;

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Mt. Silver is a good place. The pokemon up there are around level 40. I trained there before going against red.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    OK, I'm buying 2 more pokewalkers from the nintendo website, but i hear and read that it's difficult to just handle another pokewalker if the original pokewalker got "lost." So am I just able to use 1 Pokewalker with my game? Or can i send other pokemon to other pokewalkers?

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it clear. Only one pokewalker per game. So what im going to do is just buy a new one and sync that one to my game, without clearing my game's data :)

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    OK, I'm buying 2 more pokewalkers from the nintendo website, but i hear and read that it's difficult to just handle another pokewalker if the original pokewalker got "lost." So am I just able to use 1 Pokewalker with my game? Or can i send other pokemon to other pokewalkers?

I read somewhere that you can only use one pokewalker for one game. But I might be mistaken, so you can try it, if you want.

Years
    This morning I went to fight falkener again with my pupitar. My pupitar was level 53. Then I went and level it up to 55. Then finally after I beat that pidgeot. I use a lot of hyper potions and revive on him. My question is. Isn't pidgeot weak against tyranitar. I finally got it to evolve after a good long minute. The moves I taught it are crunch, stone edge, rock slide, and earthquake. I know earthquake isn't good against pidgeot. It won't effect it.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    is your question is flying weak against rock? If so then....yeah yeah it is and since Tyranitar is Rock/Dark pidgeot is weak against espeacially if you used stone edge

Years
    OK, so I transfer 6 pokemon from my Sapphire game pak to my SS. However i cant find them anywhere, not even in any of my boxes. Anyone know who to retrieve the pokemon I transferred. Thanks

Back