• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi a pleasure to meet you

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    Hi my name is BEnjamim id like to join this forum because i hope i one day can make a hack s good as hte ones in here , anyway nice too meet you all

Welcome to PC, BEnjamim! Good to meet you. <3

Yeap, our hacks are really fantastic and the hackers here are quite talented, haha. I used to want to make my own but eventually realized that I preferred playing them more than anything else. There are plenty of great ones to try from Liquid Crystal to Snakewood and all that jazz. Hope you've liked what you have tried so far. :)

Good luck with creating your game! Take advantage of the many tools we have across the community as there are plrnty to help people out; can utilize the tutorials, help threads, Team Discussions subforum, and lots more. Don't be afraid to give the Emulation moderators a call if you're confused, too.

Have a wonderful stay here!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Benjamin!
    We have a great section for Emulation and ROM Hacking as well as some great people in that section. Hopefully they'll be able to answer any questions you hAve. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello, BEnjamim! Glad to have ya' on board!

Do check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking board if you want to learn about ROM Hacking, yes? I'd say it's perfect for you if you would like to get into the ROM Hacking business! Which in fact, people can help you out there with any advice, or with any experiences to share, and there is also a ton of valuable tools and resources for you to use, and some tutorials, just in case you need them!

You can also try the hacking simple questions thread if you have an issue or a question about hacking in general that needs to be addressed or the storyline idea thread, where you can tell us your story ideas for your game for feedback! Hope this helps you out a bit! <3 You're welcome to visit our other boards too, and have a great stay. :3

Back