• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi all im new here. .

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    hi all im new here. .

And I like different forms of food, teehee! but Pokemon ROMs are good as well! Which ones are your favourite? I personally enjoy LiquidCrystal, because it's been a absolute pleasure playing that game anytime!

hi all im new here. .

Remember that you'll be able to find the ROM Hacks that you're looking for over on the ROM Hack section's Hacks Showcase board. There are loads of em', so try em all out if you'd like!

hi all im new here. .

And be seeing you soon, my friend! Don't be shy on telling us more about yourself sometime because the memebers here are quite friendly if I do say so myself! Enjoy your stay, and have a great morning!

Hacks are really great and bring tooons of people here. I joined thanks to my precious Shiny Gold way back in 2006 at first.. all those memories. ;-; It was my favorite hack for a while, haha.

You can find a lot of others to play here in the ROM Hacking section so it's good that you've already explored there. And if in the future you have plans to create your own game then PokeCommunity has a lot of tools and resources to help out in that regard, too. We're a fantastic community. Hearty welcome to you and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Back