• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2013
    Hi all

My name is Jens and i'm from Belgium. I've played and watched pokemon since pokemon blue and i'm still not bored :D This forum seems really interesting to me :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Jens!

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Belgium is an awesome country! I'm glad that you're an old Poke-fanatic. It's always good to see those who appreciate the older and newer games equally.

Hope to see you around!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Jens! Belgium is a really good place, i heard. They have a good soccer squad in this country.
    I've played pokemon since Leaf Green. I'm actually considering to give the 1st gen games like Green/Blue & Gold/Silver a try.
    This forum is absolutely interesting. We have a forum for X/Y here and one for Metal/Color Gen Games here. Have fun and don't hesitate to VM/PM me!

Years
  • Heya Jens and welcome to the community! <3 Great to see you here!

There are people from all over the world on PC so it's really cool to hear you're from Belgium. You'll run into people from the US, Australia, the UK, and pleeenty of other places. That's one of the amazing things about being part of a community this big - you get to meet people from all over and make friends! You're already off to a good start since you've met some of our regulars in your intro thread, and I'm sure things will only keep getting better from here on. It's wonderful that you've been playing for so long, too! Since I'm assuming you've been keeping up with the games, does that mean you know about X and Y? Don't they look so awesome if so?! A lot of us are pretty hyped over the sixth gen so October couldn't come any faster!

And since I'm a tad bit curious, what does your username mean? "Renders" makes me think of the renders in graphic art. Not sure if that's what you were intending or if it's just my artistic side showing. xD; But regardless of my being a curious cat, hopefully you've been having a good time here so far! Go around and post more; you'll find it super enjoyable and will meet plenty of people. There are so many great friendships to be made on this community. And I'm not just being cheesy - it's all true! Kind of unavoidable to meet people on a forum of this size, after all. :3

Have a wonderful time, read the rules, and see you around! You're free to contact a staff member (like myself or Cid) if you need anything at all! We're always open to help out and would be more than happy to assist if you're lost. =D Though alternatively there's also the awesome Questions & Feedback section. Have fun!

Back