• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi all

Years
    Hi just joined last night since i was looking for advice on a couple things.
    I used to play back when gen 1 first came out in 96 and stoppped playing just before crystal came out i think. After seeing the release of the 20th anniversary R/B & Y i thought i would looking into get back into it to give me something to do inbetween matches on RBS and work lol. Ordered a 3DS XL this morning preloaded with X and got a friend of mine to get me a mew code from his work :)

Hopefully i can be active on this forum since i will be asking a crap ton of questions lol

Thanx in advance

AJ

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Hey, welcome to the Pokécommunity! I'm the same way as well, where I lost touch with Pokémon over the years, but in my case my older sister gifted me a New 3DSXL and when Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire released I just had to get it, especially since it's my favorite generation. Although, I haven't gotten back to it in awhile because of college and stuff, last I left off was at 6 badges, but since GameStop is having that Legendary every month thing I've promised to at least do that.

Years
    Hi there AJ, welcome to PC :) That's amazing how #Pokemon20 is getting you back into the series! ^_^ A friend of mine that hasn't played since Gen I got X on their 3DS about two years ago and they liked it, so I really hope it's the same for you~! <33

Don't worry about asking questions either, as that's why we're here :P We'd be more than glad to direct you to the correct answer to anything you may need :D

Other than that, I definitely hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Back