• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not new to trading/breeding. I used to use reddit as my primary place to trade competitive pokemon, but I didn't like how impersonal it felt. I wanted more of a community, and I found this really awesome forum. I've been lurking around the forum for about a week, reading posts and checking out the community, and I'm really excited to enter into it.

I plan on being involved in the rping community, battling, and trading competitive pokemon. I'm really excited to meet some awesome new people here :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not new to trading/breeding. I used to use reddit as my primary place to trade competitive pokemon, but I didn't like how impersonal it felt. I wanted more of a community, and I found this really awesome forum. I've been lurking around the forum for about a week, reading posts and checking out the community, and I'm really excited to enter into it.

I plan on being involved in the rping community, battling, and trading competitive pokemon. I'm really excited to meet some awesome new people here :)

Hey MissedtheMarx!(original name btw) Welcome to PC! Im sure you will find a good place in here! I see you already went to the adoption center, good choice! I helps to have someone show you around! (I have a Mentor myself atm, also new around here).

What is your favourite pokémon for competitive and your favourite outside of competitive battling?
    Have a lot of fun just strolling around the forum, and I hope to see you around!

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    My favorite pokemon for competitive is probably Azumaril with Huge Power, Belly Drum and a Sitrus berry. He's a beast really.

Outside of competitive, Beedril all the way. When I read the manga chapters where Giovanni had his Beedril, I think I fell in love with the Pokemon, and it's just been my favorite ever since.

jappo

Years
    My favorite pokemon for competitive is probably Azumaril with Huge Power, Belly Drum and a Sitrus berry. He's a beast really.

Outside of competitive, Beedril all the way. When I read the manga chapters where Giovanni had his Beedril, I think I fell in love with the Pokemon, and it's just been my favorite ever since.

yeah, Azumarill is a beast. When I got my first azurmarill with huge power in casual gameplay, I was baffled by its awesomeness. So you can recommend the manga? I sometimes read some manga, so any reccomendations are good :)

Nice to see someone loving Beedrill, I not see that many people loving Beedrill. What do you think of its mega? I love it myself, looks like an pokémon that can wreck up your pokémon, and the pokémon in your pc at the same time.

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    yeah, Azumarill is a beast. When I got my first azurmarill with huge power in casual gameplay, I was baffled by its awesomeness. So you can recommend the manga? I sometimes read some manga, so any reccomendations are good :)

Nice to see someone loving Beedrill, I not see that many people loving Beedrill. What do you think of its mega? I love it myself, looks like an pokémon that can wreck up your pokémon, and the pokémon in your pc at the same time.

Umm, really I can't recommend the Manga except for the first gen run, because Giovanni made for a really cool antagonist. Then the Diamon/Pearl/Platinum series was pretty cool, but I remember being distinctly bored when reading any of the other manga so I didn't go much further into it.

Mega Beedril is my jam. I just traded for a 6iv shiny Weedle in exchange for a Darkrai code, so I'm pumped! I'm going to train it up to be the star of my team. I'll be a little bit sad to replace my shiny Gardevior that I've been using as my Mega, but Beedril is cooler . .. Though a bit more glass cannon-y XD

What's your favorite pokemon casually and competitively?

jappo

Years
    Hmmm, Im not really that much of a competitive player (only played 1 to 3 gen 'legit' on the Gameboy)
    But the times I checked out Pokémon showdown, I really liked to use and all out attacking Ampharosm, or a crit setup Kingdra (or raindance sweeping).

when playing games, I also Like Ampharos, but I like Crobat the most.

In generation 2, when I played it with my friends, my friends still thought Golbat was the max form, and quickly trew it away. I decided to train it up, because I hoped it would become really badass.

When it evolves into a crobat (didnt know this evolution existed and used friendship), my trust really played of :)

P.S. I just searched shiny mega beedrill, and he looks insane! Cant wait to see how strong he is ones trained up! What is your team so far?

Years
    Heyo Marx! I really missed you xD. We already talked but still I want to welcome you here.

So, Welcome to PC!! If you got any problems just pm or VM me...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, Marx! You'll find that PC is a really great community of people to get to know. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly!

Mega Beedrill really is a great Pokemon! I haven't used one yet, but I have seen a few sprites of shiny Mega Beedrill, and it looks awesome! Same with shiny Mega Gardevoir (though I like Gallade more!)

PC also has their own Pokemon Showdown battle server. It's a fun place to hang out and get to know people while practicing your battling skills. (And I'll let adventure tell you all about the RPing community here!)

I hope that you'll enjoy PC! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of our staff members. Have fun exploring all the different things PC has to offer!

Back