• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi and few words from Ponester :D

Ponester

Gen3/4 FAN!
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hi, I'm Filip,Polish, but call me Ponester, or Pony for short.
    I have been looking around the site and it's EPIC!
    I like the Hacks and Tutorial parts, and I have learned how to trade/battle in Gen 3.
    I hope this will be really cool and I will have friends in here.
    Maby when I finish Pearl/Platinum or Black/White I will trade and/or battle with people, for now I will stay with Gen 3 :D
    Thanks for reading and I hope we will be friends :D :D ;D
    -Ponester

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Hey there Ponester..I'm Chris...Welcome to PC...So you like battling and trade huh??here you can find section for those...:D...I wouldn't worried about making friends because we here are very friendly and kind..Well...Not all of them...xD...So you also like emulation section huh..well many people often go there to learn about rom hacking or something about that...I'm also a rom hacker myself..xD..Well then...If you need friends to chat...Don't be shy to leave me a pm though..I'm sure I will reply to your soon...xD..Hope you will enjoy here in PC....See ya~~

Years
  • Heya Pony, welcome to PC! Good to meet you. ^^

PC is indeed epic, so I'm glad to see you've been liking it here so far. <3 The forum is well known for its Pokemon hacks so you made a good choice joining if that's what you're most interested in, since there are so many of them here. And is the third gen your favorite, by the way? I loove Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen, they're really good games! The 4th and 5th gens were pretty great too, though, but you get brownie points for being into the third right now because that one seems to be the most addicting in my eyes. :3

Anyway, we are a pretty cool (and active!) forum, so I'm sure there'll be quite a few sections that interest you here~ friends should be easy to make too if you stay active, since there are a lot of people to meet on PC. I'd love to be your first friend here if you like, it's always a lot more worthile to check back if you know someone!

So enjoy your stay on the awesome place that is PC and feel free to drop off a message if you want to chat anytime, Pony! :D (Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already, as well! Those are important).

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey there Pony <3! Welcome to PC, I'm taking it you like it so far :D? PC is definitely the best forum around and I'm sure many would agree :3. So you're into hacking <3? Since you've managed to find the spot, I won't direct you there but if you ever publish a hack, maybe tell me <3? I'd love to see it some day n_n.

I've played Gen 3 before but I never got around to trading, since I didn't know anyone with Pokemon Emerald or another 3rd gen game. But trading is definitely fun <3! You might want to look at the Trade Corner, for shops and quick requests. It'll certainly fill your dex and make you happy :D!

Don't sweat, it's as easy as 123, to make friends here. We have all sorts of users, that have different personalities and interests. Who knows <3? So maybe just chat with other members, we're very friendly I promise you :D!

I'm Rainbow by the way <3, feel free to chat anytime. I won't bite, I promise :). Have fun and enjoy PC alright? I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Pony, glad to see that you're already acquainted with PC. Like Rainbow said, PC definitely has to be the funnest Pokemon forum ever!

I'm Mid btw, short for MidnightShine. Seems like we're getting more & more hackers everyday. Well, good luck with any project of yours, I bet you have one in mind, right?

Ah, the 3rd Gen...... I loved the 3rd! Even tho it may be simple, it was definitely worth playing. Why not check out the Advance Generation Games board to find more fans like u?

Just have fun here at PC, 'k? Feel free to contact me if uwanna chat, te mods are also contactable if you're feeling lost.

~Mid~

Years
  • Hi, I'm Filip,Polish, but call me Ponester, or Pony for short.
    I have been looking around the site and it's EPIC!
    I like the Hacks and Tutorial parts, and I have learned how to trade/battle in Gen 3.
    I hope this will be really cool and I will have friends in here.
    Maby when I finish Pearl/Platinum or Black/White I will trade and/or battle with people, for now I will stay with Gen 3 :D
    Thanks for reading and I hope we will be friends :D :D ;D
    -Ponester

Hello Ponester, and welcome.

Your decision to join was definitely a good thing, cos being an actual member here is much more awesome as opposed to just lurking. And if you want hacks and tutorials, you'll feel at home in our big Emulation forum. It has everything you need to know about hacks.

Also, you can check out our Advance Generation Games forum since I see you're focused on 3rd Gen right now. It was my first generation as far as main series games went, but I love 5th Gen better.

I'm Hikari, the Cutest Oshawott Girl of PC, and if you ever need to talk I'm always open for VMs. (I can't help with hacks though but I can still show you around)

- Hikari10

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Hey Filip!!...welcome to the PC!!

so, you're into trades and battling huh?, well you won't find a shortage of friends here then haha...

Hit me up on my board if you want to chat..anytym!!

Pinta77

Hey Pony. You'll enjoy the emulation and trading sections then. There's really everything a Pokemon fan needs to survive here. I hope I see you around =)

Ponester

Gen3/4 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Yeah, I started Pearl so I can trade and communicate with people, I don't believe most people do this on VBA Emulators but at least I can do this and then trade and wifi battle with people :D
    P.S thanks to all of you and YOUR JUST TOOOO Kind! Hope to see all of you around and thanks for the support!

Back