• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI! Another guy who started out with a gray gameboy and a Red cartridge

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    old school! i like how they implemented the old midi sounds on some of the pokemon like pidgy.
    i haven't played since diamond which i never finished however i played the hell out of silver and red. My younger brother had blue yellow and gold so it worked well.

I had only downloaded this game for a bit of nostaglia and fun when i'm bored, however i find myself up late walkin around (wish i had a dog so i dont look so ridiculous on my phone in the middle of park hahah) im pretty into the appraisal feature now and really trying to build a good team to take down gyms only lvl9 so slow goin but not in any hurry.

i may get burnt out but for now im here and the forums are very helpful

fav pokemon are raichu and farfetch'd and usually start off with bulbasuar which sadly i have no trips to asia planned....so heres hoping to trading soon.

team valor because zapdos was the legendary i used the most.

Yeah no need to rush. I play at my own pace and a lot of others I see are already lv. 25-30 while I'm still casually at 21. Granted that's probably higher than some other people too haha.

Nice to meet you Marsh. ^^ The Pokémon games are very good so I'd totally recommend catching up if you're ever interested in branching out beyond GO. Sun & Moon especially have been hyping a lot of people with cool new Pokémon and features.

See you!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm not that developed playing Pokemon Go, but yeah, it's pretty fun. I haven't even decided on a team yet, but I'm leaning towards Team Valor because Zapdos is pretty cool, but then again, Articuno is also really lovely... hm. Anyways, welcome! Nice to have an old school fan with us!

Feel free to explore our Pokemon boards, including Pokemon Go, where you can share your adventures with us. There's a ton of things to do here, so, I recommend checking them all and see which ones you like! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask. <33

Back