• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi every body!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    You will have fun if you keep posting =) Anyway welcome here and in case you want to talk or ask something, feel free to PM me! ^_^

Years
    -stares at Greta's avvy- purrty...oh -nervousgiggle- Sorry about that ^^; Anyway -ahem- Velcome to Ze PC Newcomer! Hope you have a good time here =D Don't hesitate to PM any of us with any queries you may have! ^_^

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    welcome mister ,DUKE, how are you ,DUKE,
    Welcome to ,DUKE, PC how you have ,DUKE, fun
    i couldnt help my self. i have nothing better to do.

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    uhhh hey my name is travis and i like poison pokemon:) yah ull have fun if u make threads like i do hahaha (every1 has seen the fanta pollXD) yah that was a blast!
    yah just post alot and ull get friends fast and be like open-minded and ur all cool here lol omg its 2am! GAH!! im addicteddddddd

EDIT: oh and if u cant tell i have an arbok fetish! jk lol

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hiya Sir Duke welcome to the pc I hope you have fun and follow the rules and try to keep out of trouble will ya? I've seen many newcomers with bad reputation because they weren't familiar with the rules yet some of them had up to 5 red reputation blocks so keep out of trouble and once more welcome to the pc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back