• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2013
    Hi! My name is Draguinite. I like penguins and my favorite Pokemon include Dragonite and Salamence. I am currently breeding 5 IV Pokemon in X version. I'm happy to be new to the community!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the community, glad to have you. Penguins are the strongest Dragon types! (well I'd like to think penguins are something like dragons).

IV breeding past 4 is difficult stuff, best of luck! Hope to see you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baaw, penguins are always awesomeee though it's the evil ones who will take over the world. :(

I think Dragonite is a really tough Dragon pokemon, both casually and competitively! It's hidden ability, Multiscale, is amazing, and makes it though few pokemon can OHKO it! I really like using it on my Pokemon playthroughs whenever I can - Dratini is an uncommon pokemon overall, and it's tough to raise, but, it's all worth it! Salamence as well - I used to use Salamence all the time on my R/S/E walkthroughs, just before facing the Elite 4. It really does help!

I'm breeding a few pokemon in Pokemon Y too - a Gible, a Feebas, a Snorunt, and a couple of Eevees. But yeah, I do wish you luck on your own breeding, so you can get the best results for whatever you're breeding for! And we're happy to have you here! I hope you'll have an amaaaaazing stay. <33

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard to the forums, Draguinite! Happy to see ya here. Penguins are really cool imo! I thought they're pretty cute as well. :D My favorite one is Pingu!

Hi Everybody!

And yes, Shawn said it right...some are evil and wanted to take the world, like the Madagascar penguins I believe. xD

But anyways! Glad to see ya here and I see you are IV breeding some Pokemon. Are you planning to trade those Pokemon away? If you are, come over to the Trade Corner where you can do just that. Either set up a trading meet up with someone, or create a trade shop. There's definite possibilities. :)

Have fun, alright! Don't stress yourself and you'll find you way. :) See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions. :D

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    Dang,,, IV breeding must be hard.
    I myself do not have the amount of time to do it, and im also abosiutely lazy.
    Is it really as hard as they say?

Welcome, see you around!
    ~Karinmo

Back