• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everybody!

Days
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey! My name's Oni and I an aspiring fangame creator. I started with gen 3 and fell in love with the series in gen 5 and I've loved Pokémon ever since, I can't wait to meet and interact with you all! :)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hey! My name's Oni and I an aspiring fangame creator. I started with gen 3 and fell in love with the series in gen 5 and I've loved Pokémon ever since, I can't wait to meet and interact with you all! :)

Welcome to the forums DedicatedOni! Hope you like it here!
    Do you have a favorite pokemon? mine's vaporeon!
    Well if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Oni, and welcome to the PC!

I noticed you're making a fangame, how long have you been working on it? I know that a lot of people join the site for the Fangames and Romhacks, so I hope you find much success with yours!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Years
  • Hey! My name's Oni and I an aspiring fangame creator. I started with gen 3 and fell in love with the series in gen 5 and I've loved Pokémon ever since, I can't wait to meet and interact with you all! :)

Hello Oni, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see fans of Pokémon who have been playing from the third generation join the forums!
    Do you have a favourite generation ?

Days
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Welcome to the forums DedicatedOni! Hope you like it here!
    Do you have a favorite pokemon? mine's vaporeon!
    Well if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D

My fav is Hydriegon! Love my gen 5 mons

Hello!

What's your favorite starter?

Favorite fire starter is Torchic, water is Froakie, and grass is Snivy

Hello Oni, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see fans of Pokémon who have been playing from the third generation join the forums!
    Do you have a favourite generation ?

Gotta be gen 5! I have the fondest memories playing through black and white with my older brother...I miss those days lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello again, I merged your posts together since they were all in a row, but all you need to do to reply to multiple people at once is just click on the "Respond" button on all the posts you want to reply to at once. 👍

Back