• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone!!

TheWeirdBadger

Ice Type Gym Leader
Years
  • My name is James, and I've loved Pokemon since 3rd grade. (I am now a Senior in high school xD )

Some Pokemon Related Favorites of mine:

• Game: Silver (It was the first game I played [in 5th grade])
    • Region: Johto
    • Generation: II
    • Type: Ice
    • Gym Leader: Pryce (He is usually my OCs' grandfather).
    • Pokemon: Dewgong
    • Spirit Pokemon: Froslass

If I am leaving anything out, feel free to ask me. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was in... uhh, 3rd or 4th grade when I started playing Pokemon. (I'm gonna graduate from college xD). Red was my first game, though... but I loved Silver... just like you! And Johto...and some Ice Pokemon as well. :D Dewgong and Articuno are my favorites among Ice Pokemon, actually. :D

Welcome aboard to PC, btw! You're not really *leaving* things out. I think your intro is fine. :) You're going to like it here. We talk about all things Pokemon, and I mean ANYTHING. I believe we have an Ice Pokemon Club at the Pokemon Groups section of the forums, so feel free to join up if you like. :) We're quite diverse here, so you can also talk about more than just Pokemon.. it can also be your interests such as Technology, Entertainment, Japan, and more. :D Go on and explore, and you'll be quite amazed. :D

As always, feel free to send me a message if you need any help, k? Have a great time! :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Meganium already said so much that I can say only that welcome to PC and remember to read rules! And send PM if you have any questions.

Years
  • welcome dude

welcome man! i actually started out with sliver too. if you feel like chatting, hit me up and if you're in the mood for some trading sometime let me know. take it easy and i'll see you around the forums.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey James and welcome to PC
    You've joined the most awesome Pokemon forum on the net! We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers, entertainment, and even anime from Japan. :3 The best part is that you'll make great friends. ^_^
    I hope you have a great time! If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Read the rules and I'll see ya around! <3

Back