• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone =^.^=

Mavy

I <3 Zombies
Years
  • I don't really know how to make an introduction, but you can call me Mavy.
    Or Laura, which is my real name.
    I am currently working on a Pokemon Essentials Project (you guys probably hear this all the time) and I'm not going to guarantee anything right now, but I'm hoping that some support with the game and possibly people to help will keep me from getting burnt out on the project.
    I can draw pretty well and have mild experience in scripting, and a great vision for a great fan-made Pokemon game, so hopefully I actually finish it.
    I guess that's it!
    Anyone can talk to me, I love meeting new people.
    I don't have any friend codes (I play roms... I hope I don't get banned for mentioning that)
    But I guess that's it. I'm on a couple other sites if you don't want to talk to me on here.

DA: LauraCPadro
    YT: LauraCPadro
    TUMBLR: LauraCPadro

I don't have much up on anything, just made new accounts because of my multiple username problem... so I figured using a single username for those 3 sites in specific was more professional, since I also use those accounts for school related projects. >.<
    Oh, I'm 17, by the way.
    I'm bad at these, I'll shut up now... ^_^
    And if I ever post things in the wrong place, forgive me, I have very little experience with forums of any kind.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey there, Laura! Welcome to PC~

I do wish you luck and support in your project. :3 I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to a essentials project, but from what I've gathered so far, it... looks like a long process. ;-; Well, if you want to, you can check out our Game Development board, to discuss your games, and the tools used to create them, or you can visit our Emulation board, where the ROM Hack-related topics are. Of course, the two aren't related, but they are there for you to visit. ^^

But yeah, that being said, it's a pleasure meeting you tonight. <3 I hope meet loads of new people~ Because there are a lot of nice people here, so don't be shy. <3 And don't worry if you've accidentally post things in the wrong place - the staff team can always move them for you, and show you the correct place to put them~ <3 Incidentally, if you do need help, the staff team, as well as members who are willing to help, are there for your assistance. ^^

So yeah, enjoy your stay! Maybe we can talk sometime~ ^^

Years
  • Hi there, Mavy, and a big welcome to PC! <3

Definitely check out the Game Development section as Miss Doronjo linked, I'm sure you'll love everything we have there. There's plenty of tutorials and other resources for you to use if you ever need 'em, too. n_n

Though since you're an artist, why not post some of your work for us to see in the Art & Design section of the forum? :D The regulars there would love to see what you have to show, as would I~!

But yeah, so long as you stick around, you'll meet plenty of amazing people. PC's just a great place; we're very friendly and mature, and I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly! I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like. :DD So yeah, enjoy your stay, yes?

Mavy

I <3 Zombies
    Years
  • Thank you! I'll definitely look at that. I often go to this community for tutorials and to see some developing games, so I had thought "Why not join?".
    I'll post some stuff up once I actually make a decent amount of progress. ^_^

Years
  • Welcome newcomer! oh wait .... I'm also newbie! (>_<º)
    Rsrs'
    I don't have much to say, but this forum is great! (^O^)
    Good luck!

Years
  • I don't really know how to make an introduction, but you can call me Mavy.
    Or Laura, which is my real name.
    I am currently working on a Pokemon Essentials Project (you guys probably hear this all the time) and I'm not going to guarantee anything right now, but I'm hoping that some support with the game and possibly people to help will keep me from getting burnt out on the project.
    I can draw pretty well and have mild experience in scripting, and a great vision for a great fan-made Pokemon game, so hopefully I actually finish it.
    I guess that's it!
    Anyone can talk to me, I love meeting new people.
    I don't have any friend codes (I play roms... I hope I don't get banned for mentioning that)
    But I guess that's it. I'm on a couple other sites if you don't want to talk to me on here.

DA: LauraCPadro
    YT: LauraCPadro
    TUMBLR: LauraCPadro

I don't have much up on anything, just made new accounts because of my multiple username problem... so I figured using a single username for those 3 sites in specific was more professional, since I also use those accounts for school related projects. >.<
    Oh, I'm 17, by the way.
    I'm bad at these, I'll shut up now... ^_^
    And if I ever post things in the wrong place, forgive me, I have very little experience with forums of any kind.

Hi Mavy, welcome to PC.

You have made a fun decision to join one of the friendliest communities in the universe.

I'm not the best at hacking or game projects, but I wish you good luck on your Pokemon Essentials project.

Make sure you read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

Well, have fun here!

- Hikari10

Back