• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Nargle! If you want to introduce yourself, why don't you tell us more about you? Have fun here!

Years
    Heey Nargle, welcome~! Very glad you took that first step to introduce yourself and it's nice to meet you!

So what exactly brings you here to the forum? Anything you want to do in particular or did you just want to join a Pokemon community? Would've loved to make suggestions on sections you might be interested in here but you didn't say much about yourself, so... D: Well, it's all on you if you want to talk more about yourself or not, but either way is fine! Notice you're from New York which is cool as I'm from there as well (though I can't say I like it very much, haha). And you're a Totodile fan according to your usertitle which I also totally approve of! <3 He's really cute and one of the best water starters right next to Squirtle; you have great taste, yep.

What are your interests outside of Pokemon? PC doesn't just focus on Pokemon discussions since we have a lot off off-topic sections too, so those will likely be good for you depending on your interests as well. You can debate, answer polls, join clubs (Pokemon and non-Pokemon) as well as pleeenty of other things, so get exploring! I'd love to get to know you as a person so you can always leave a message on my profile if you want. Can talk to pretty much anyone you like since we're a friendly bunch over here. ^^

Make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't already, and enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    heya, i'm new too. this website sounds quite complicated but i'll get used to it (one day) LOL

i put a photo as my signature but it won't come up

:(oh there it is!!! soz about that :P

Last edited:

Nargle

Totodile Fan Girl
    Years
    It's nice to meet everyone! I also really like Harry Potter and the Hunger Games and I'm rather into mythology as well. I'm an archer and a Girl Scout and I came to the Pokemon community so I could meet new people with similar interests. I can't wait to become friends with the people here! :) I'm also a huge role player and plan to go to the Toracon here in NY this march!

Last edited:
    Back