• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Yeah, so i'm new on pokecommunity and I just wanted to introduce myself. End of awkward message.

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
Years
Hi Yankees27! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like about pokemon? Do you like the Anime, ROM Hacking, or something else? If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
Hey there Yankees27, welcome to PC! :)

Like Koga has said, tell us about yourself! We're not nosy or anything, just curious about our new members. Do you like the anime, games, manga, cards, or a combination of more than one? Is there any reason you're here in particular? Maybe you wanted to get involved in a certain thing or just meet other Pokemon fans.. there's lots to do here, after all. Would help us find boards that you might be interested. n~n; Not everyone is good or really even wants to say much about themselves though, so we'd understand if you preferred not to, but this is a great way to meet other community members with similar interests and before friends. We're all chill and very friendly!

Have an amazing time posting around, Yankees! Maybe you can check out fun places like Pokemon Gaming Central to discuss the Pokemon video games entirely as well as Pokemon General, which is for chatter on the Pokemon world, including the manga and merchandise. Those are some of the maaany places we have to explore here so you're best off just taking a peek around to get past that first post. Do you follow new Pokemon news? Heard about X and Y? Tell usb what you think if you have! :D They're pretty amazing-looking games and are exciting all of our members, so if you'd like to talk about that, try the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y forum.

...I feel like I've rambled a little too much here, but nonetheless, I hope you'll have an amazing time on the forum. Be sure to let me or another staff member know if there's any way we can make your stay better or help you out. And by the way, your avatar is awesome, ehe. :) See you!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Thanks guys. Im really interested in starting to hack roms and joined in hopes to learn and to get help with it. Again, thanks for the info and warm welcomes!

Years
Hey there Yankees27, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ah, so you're into ROM hacking, eh? If you haven't already done so, I really suggest that you check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here. And if you're new to the concept, I suggest you check out the tutorials section inside the E&RH section! Other than that, looks like everyone above has covered the rest we have to offer here! :)

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction just by not following the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Yankees27! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request! And if you wish to chat with me, feel free to leave a VM on my profile or just send me a PM! ^_^

Back