• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone!

Tetriser

Average game making dude
Years
  • My name is Wahid Sabari, and I'm a Malaysian Nintendo fanboy.

I have played Pokémon LeafGreen (not playing that anymore), Ruby, Diamond and Black 2. I'm also played Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, PokéPark Wii and PokéPark 2.

I don't have a physical 3DS nor a working 3DS emulator to play Pokémon X or Y and Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Ohh I remember Pokémon Pinball, that's one of my favorite spinoffs by far :D Welcome to PC, by the way; it's a pleasure to meet you~! <3 Hopefully in the near future you do pick up a new 3DS so that you can enjoy ORAS and/or XY :)

Hope to see you around! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat! ♥

Years
  • Hey there Wahid, welcome to the forums! Good choice introducing yourself, always a great way to start the day.

Aw.. seems like a lot of fans don't have a 3DS to try out the newer Pokémon titles. =( It's definitely worthwhile to get since there are a lot of other awesome games on it too, any plans to buy when you're able?

Bonus points for being an artist of sorts and I'd love for you to continue sharing your work here. PC is a very creative community. Let us know if you need anything and be sure to ask the staff if you're confused anytime, too!

Back