• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, Chris!
    I'm going to be picking up Sun too! Solgaleo stole my heart and it turns out the version exclusives are just perfect. ;u;

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Years
  • Great! I'll be getting both versions due to a sale! I can't wait to see the differences between the two! I'm always looking for new people to talk to and trade with! I hope we can be friends!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hey there Chris.. Welcome to PC. Omega Ruby ha? That is the one I chose, because I've always been a Groudon fan.. Solgaleo is pretty good, but Lunalaa seems teriffic, don't you think? So, to say that Lunaala and the midnight form Lycanroc changed my mind from buying Sun to having Moon wouldn't be incorrect. Well, I hope to see you again.. around here.

Back