• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!!!

Hanu

Boom Boom!
Years
  • Hi Everyone my name is Hanu!

I have been playing pokemon since i was 9 and have played every generation. Over the years I found myself becoming bored of pokemon then getting sucked right back into it; and i believe this is from my irl friends losing interest entirely. So! I decided to join this forum and find new friends to enjoy my love of pokemon with me.

I would say i am an experienced breeder and thoroughly enjoy the tedious process lmaoo. Only recently have I become more interested in the specifics of battling and wish to dive deeper into it. I also hope to fill my national pokedex someday by legitimate means (maybe in sun and moon) .

Also! I am an artist and love drawing pokemon digitally and traditionally! I currently do not have a webpage or social media platform for my work but it will be coming soon!

Years
  • Yes breeding's fun! I breed mons too, and lately have been wonder trading my good results off for PC events. Welcome Hanu, thoroughly hope you enjoy your time here ok <3

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Yeahh yeahh another artist, btw welcome to Pokecommunity, Hanu-chan. Yes, breeding is sure is fun. Been hatching Eevee eggs lately hehe. Anyway, stick with us always and enjoy your time here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Everyone my name is Hanu!

I have been playing pokemon since i was 9 and have played every generation. Over the years I found myself becoming bored of pokemon then getting sucked right back into it; and i believe this is from my irl friends losing interest entirely. So! I decided to join this forum and find new friends to enjoy my love of pokemon with me.

I would say i am an experienced breeder and thoroughly enjoy the tedious process lmaoo. Only recently have I become more interested in the specifics of battling and wish to dive deeper into it. I also hope to fill my national pokedex someday by legitimate means (maybe in sun and moon) .

Also! I am an artist and love drawing pokemon digitally and traditionally! I currently do not have a webpage or social media platform for my work but it will be coming soon!
    Hi Hanu! Welcome to PC :D

Yeah, my pok?mon interest comes and goes ahah. This place has given me many friends though, so I stick around regardless of what I'm feeling for the franchise at the moment!

You should totally hang out in our Trade Corner section~

Years
  • Hi Everyone my name is Hanu!

Awww man T.T I was now gonna ask if I could see some of your work :(
    I'll wait then....

Back