• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
  • Hi,

You can probably tell that I'm new :D
    This is the first forum site I've used properly and I hope I can meet some great people who also share a love of pokemon.
    I brought Pokemon Shield today If anybody wanted to add me I'd love to have more friends.
    My favourite generation is 4 and my favourite games are Heart Gold/ Soul Silver and Platinum.
    The first game I played was pokemon red on my neighbours Gameboy colour and have loved pokemon ever since.

MajorPlays

Casual PokeTuber
    Years
  • Welcome! My first forum experience was fun too, hope you have a good time here!
    My favorite gens are honestly a tie between 4 and 5, such good content (and Diamond being my first game ig I'm bias)...enjoy your stay yo!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hi there! You'll definitely meet some amazing people here, no doubt about it, we don't bite : )

I played firered but not red, unfortunately, but maybe yellow counts haha? Gen 4 brings me nostalgia, since it came out right after we moved states, so it helped me cope with the change.

Again, welcome! Glad to see you here ^-^

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Thank you guys for the warm welcome :D
    I've enjoyed reading the forums and it's really nice to hear about your history with the games.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here I hope you enjoy Pokemon Shield my first game was sun and moon,

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • hello there welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here I hope you enjoy Pokemon Shield my first game was sun and moon,

Thank you :D
    I have been enjoying my time here.
    I have also been enjoying Pokemon Shield quite a lot. I had my doubts, considering the Pokedex cuts and move cuts but it really hasn't affected my experience yet.

Back