• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone!

Years
    I don't recall doing this yet, so I'll put this here.
    Hi, I'm InsaneBlathers. I do pokemon rom hacks and roleplay.
    I've been hunting for script form pokemon roleplay, which I know isn't here, but if someone can help me find somehwere, that would be appreciated (I know pokecommunity does story format and I'm still more than happy to rp on here).
    Other than that, not sure what else to put here, so feel free to ask some questions!

P.S. Technically I registered more than a month ago, but my last and only post was back in december, so... I think I'm still new.

Years
    Hi InsaneBlathers!

I'm most definitely not the person to go to for rom hack or roleplay information, so I'll leave that to the experts, but I will say hello and welcome to the community!

How long have you been into pokemon? Do you have a favourite gen?

Years
    Hey there my fellow pokemon fan. I would love to see your pokemon rom hacks sometime, and was thinking of doing a youtube video on it if you didn't mind. I hope we can be friends =)

Years
    Cool, I've been working on a hack that takes Kanto-Sinnoh and makes it sort of a gym leader gauntlet
    The kanto segment is nearly done

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity InsaneBlathers! Really interesting combo of rom hacking and roleplaying. I love it!

I don't know anything about different kinds of roleplaying either, and it seems like you already know your way around those sections so clearly you won't need help with that, but I do hope you eventually find what you're looking for! If you need any help regarding the site feel free to reach out to me or any other mod you stumble into, and we'd be glad to help :)

Since you want me to ask you a question, do you have a favorite Pokemon? or set of Pokemon?

Years
    Thanks for stopping by!
    One of my favorite pokemon is Tropius but there are so many now it's getting harder and harder to pick. Raboot is probably my second favorite.
    Also I have an OOC thread for my rp now! Hopefully you guys will check it out!

Last edited:
    Years
    @roni I have a question for you, actually...
    Which pokemon games have you played?

Heya once again InsaneBlathers! Good thing I spotted this while perusing the forums else I wouldn't have been notified. It's best to quote someone's post so they get a notif hehe. Just some pro-tips for you for this site.

Anyway, we talking official games? I've done pretty much everything from Gen 1-5. I've yet to play beyond for reasons unknown other than procrastination lol. I'll get to them within this year for sure though.

Why do you ask?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey InsaneBlathers! Welcome to the community! I hope you've been having a fun time here so far. :)

Years
    Heya once again InsaneBlathers! Good thing I spotted this while perusing the forums else I wouldn't have been notified. It's best to quote someone's post so they get a notif hehe. Just some pro-tips for you for this site.

Anyway, we talking official games? I've done pretty much everything from Gen 1-5. I've yet to play beyond for reasons unknown other than procrastination lol. I'll get to them within this year for sure though.

Why do you ask?

I was just curious, want to get to know the people here better! Do you have a favorite gen?

Years
    I was just curious, want to get to know the people here better! Do you have a favorite gen?

Well that's awesome then! For favorite gen, definitely it'd be Gen 4. Way too much nostalgia to not have it as my top 1 all time hehe. I saw that yours was Gen 5, and I can respect that.

Years
    Well that's awesome then! For favorite gen, definitely it'd be Gen 4. Way too much nostalgia to not have it as my top 1 all time hehe. I saw that yours was Gen 5, and I can respect that.

bw2 were the first pokemon games i played so nostalgia probably plays a factor for me too XD

Back