• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi friends:) im new here:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2008
    sooo someone talk to me:D and teach me stuff because yea im new:)im just a little boy whos on here to meet new people and have a good time;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Uh, hey =D
    Pretty sure you know who I am xDD Just don't forget to read the rules, and have fun.

(P.S.: Can't believe you joined xD)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm new here.

A man of many cold, unforgiving words posted that. This thread is too epic for any mere mortal to post in.

Welcome, I'm Raichu, Oni Raichu, and I'll be your host this evening. If you have any queries, wanna be friends or just want to chat, my PM line is just a PM away.

Years
    Hi yeah well I am new and a little boy (not really but I am only 9) too but I am sorta a computer geek so I figured it out fast. Anyways I will help you out too.

Last edited:
    Back