• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi from me

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Hi! You can call me LateGamer. I have not made any ROM-Hacks before, so I am pretty new to ROM-Hacking.
    I am currently playing Pokémon Black 2, if anyone was wondering.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! You can call me LateGamer. I have not made any ROM-Hacks before, so I am pretty new to ROM-Hacking.
    Hi and welcome to PC! A new ROM Hacker, huh? I wish you good luck! It's a huge community so I hope that you can get help where you need it :3

I started White 2 recently actually! I really should get back to playing it haha... Are you playing on a DS? 3DS?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    I am actually playing in Desmume on an iMac, so the graphics are a bit choppy, but I'm still fine with it.

Years
  • Hello ^.^

I guess you're currently familiarizing yourself with rom hacking then, or do you already have plans for a rom hack of your own?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Yes, I am familiarizing myself with ROM-Hacking, and I'm hoping to make Pokémon Gold 2, when I am better at ROM-Hacking.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Best of luck to you with your game, Late! I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am actually playing in Desmume on an iMac, so the graphics are a bit choppy, but I'm still fine with it.
    Ah yeah I've used desmume too in the past. It's much better than nothing ^^ and being able to quickly save states is nifty hehe. At least I think that was a feature?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024

Welcome! When you have time, take a look through the vast amount of resources we have available for you to use and reference.

Fifth generation is definitely one of my top favorites. So much replay value!

God luck with your hack, I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Thanks! I have played Pokémon Black before, but never Black 2, so I thought I should play that next.

Back