• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi from the Newbie!!!!

Years
    • uk
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Hi Im relativley new to pokemon but ever since I started playing Pokemon White I absoluteley love it!!!!!itsso much fun to raise, train and battle pokemon !!!

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
    Welcome to the Community rycbar :)

I began playing Pokemon with "Pokemon Yellow" for the Gameboy Color, the game won me over for the same reasons. So easy to get attached the the little guys.

I would like to suggest the fifth generation section to you sense that was the game you began your journey with.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200
    There you will find all sorts of discussions related to pokemon w/b w2/b2.
    I personally never got the opportunity to play the fifth generation but I've heard it is very good :)

You may also enjoy the Pokemon Gaming General section:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Inside are a multitude of topics to join in, they can range anywhere from discussions about your favorite legendary Pokemon to rumors about the upcoming games.
    Very fun thread, I would definitely check it out :).

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PokeCommunity,
    If you need any help feel free to send me or any staff member a message.
    ~Smeargle

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Me too lol, My first game FireRed Version but then I stopped for some reason and started playing Pokemon again withh the, Black and White Versions. You should try X and Y if you
    don't already have them :) Anyways, Welcome to PC! I hope you make new friends. :)

Years
    Hi there to you too Rycbar! Welcome to PC.

My first Pokemon game was Ruby, which I started playing when I had only just turned 11 in 2003. Those were the days. My team used to be all crappy and I had no knowledge on diversity, but that improved with every new game I played. Nice to hear about your experiences with White right now, the 5th Generation surely is awesome and it introduced my signature Pokemon which makes it even more awesome.

Smeargle recommended some sections for you, so take time to check them out and I'm sure you can stick around as an active member. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat, or if you need help ask any of the staff members. I'll be seeing you around and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back