• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys, it's been some time ^^

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Heya~ it's been quite a while since I was last active. I don't know how many people still remember me, I guess it's still a lot (hopefully) since I was only inactive for a month or so.... So maybe some people, especially those in the Roleplaying community or well... Maybe more specifically people who are in the same roleplay as me wondered why I was suddenly inactive.

Well, the short answer is I was in horrible shape for these last few months, well especially the last month. Either it mentally, physically, or even emotionally it was really bad. 5-8 hours of almost everyday studying in front of my laptop, homework, responsibility as a research assistant, and several other things had caused several health scares and even three days of hospitalization due to stress and fatigue. So my parents decided to lay off all of my responsibilities for at least two weeks and here I am... Finally have some time for myself to be on the forums again.

I'm really happy that I have some free time again and able to be active on the forums again. Anyway, I'm sure that I probably missed a lot of messages or other inquiries. So please contact me through discord or the forums if I missed anything important, thank you very much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wizzzzz. So glad to see you around, you know it ❤️❤️

Back