• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys! Made4541 Here!

Made4541

Traveler of Unova
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm Made4541 (my real name is Mike ^^) nice to meet all of you! I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan, been one since 1997! I have all of the games (mostly roms but yeah XD). I also do Let's Plays on youtube! My current main Let's Play is Pokemon White and I'm playing the Japanese version with English translation subtitles! I would play the plain english dub but ehh...meh the dub names of the Pokemon and towns are terrible in my opinion XD

Anyway, I hope you guys can check out my channel, and I hope to meet alot of new friends and fellow Pokemon addicts on this awesome forum! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well, we do have a let's play's section here on PC. Why not show off a thread of your let's play videos?

Also, try not to advertise too much of your channel. xD Advertising here is against the rules. Your channel link on your signature is just fine as it is. :)

Anyways, great to see ya here. I'm somewhat on the same boat as you are in terms of starting Pokemon. I was 8 when Pokemon came to my life. xD And at 21, I'm still OBSESSED. :D In the meantime, you'll meet people all over the world who are into Pokemon as much as you are.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns, and read the rules, yes? Have fun!

Made4541

Traveler of Unova
    Years
    Well, we do have a let's play's section here on PC. Why not show off a thread of your let's play videos?

Also, try not to advertise too much of your channel. xD Advertising here is against the rules. Your channel link on your signature is just fine as it is. :)

Anyways, great to see ya here. I'm somewhat on the same boat as you are in terms of starting Pokemon. I was 8 when Pokemon came to my life. xD And at 21, I'm still OBSESSED. :D In the meantime, you'll meet people all over the world who are into Pokemon as much as you are.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns, and read the rules, yes? Have fun!

Thank you Meganium! I'll be sure to give the rules a read. Thanks again for your warm welcome! :)

Hello there, Mike, welcome to PC! <:

I'm a huge fan as well, have been since 1998/1999 or so. Blue was my first game! What about you? And Let's Plays always interested me a lot, I watch quite a bit of them. It all started with a Minecraft Let's Play I found over a year ago now. XD;;

But yeah, anyway, it's really great to meet you! :3 I hope you stick around because the community here is amazing and worth spending time on.

Have fun and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat, I'm always open~!

Back